Coconut vs Macadamia Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Coconut vs macadamia nuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in coconut is much more calories than in macadamia nuts.
Coconut has 354 kcal per 100g and macadamia nuts 718 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 103 %.
In coconut and in macadamia nuts most calories came from fat.
coconut or macadamia nuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: macadamia nuts - 103% more than coconut
- Carbohydrates: coconut - 10% more than macadamia nuts
- Fat: macadamia nuts - 126% more than coconut
- Dietary fiber: coconut - 5% more than macadamia nuts
- Protein: macadamia nuts - 140% more than coconut
Coconut vs macadamia nuts nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Coconut||Macadamia nuts|
|Carbohydrates||15.23 g||13.82 g|
|Fat||33.49 g||75.77 g|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||7.91 g|
|Calcium||14 mg||85 mg|
|Iron||2.43 mg||3.69 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||130 mg|
|Phosphorus||113 mg||188 mg|
|Potassium||356 mg||368 mg|
|Sodium||20 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||1.1 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.066 mg||1.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.54 mg||2.473 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.3 mg||0.758 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.054 mg||0.275 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||26 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium C||3.3 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.24 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut is less protein than in macadamia nuts.
There is 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts and 3.3g per 100g of coconut so using simple math we can see that difference is about 140 %.
In coconut is more carbohydrates than in macadamia nuts.
There is 13.82g/100g of carbohydrates in macadamia nuts and 15.23g/100g in coconut so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 10 %.
In coconut is less fats than in macadamia nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 75.77g/100g of fats in macadamia nuts and 33.49g/100g in coconut. In this case difference is about 126 %.
See tables below to compare coconut with macadamia nuts in details.
- Carbohydrates15.23 g
- Fat33.49 g
- Dietary fiber9 g
- Protein3.3 g
100g | ounce | single piece | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | shredded
- 16% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 80% FAT
Vitamins: macadamia nuts vs coconut
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 1711% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts 710% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts 358% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B5: macadamia nuts 153% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B6: macadamia nuts 409% more than coconut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut 136% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium C: coconut 175% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium E: macadamia nuts 0% more than coconut
Minerals: coconut vs macadamia nuts
- Calcium: macadamia nuts 507% more than coconut
- Iron: macadamia nuts 52% more than coconut
- Magnessium: macadamia nuts 306% more than coconut
- Phosphorus: macadamia nuts 66% more than coconut
- Potassium: macadamia nuts 3% more than coconut
- Sodium: coconut 300% more than macadamia nuts
- Zink: macadamia nuts 18% more than coconut
Compares of coconut
- Coconut vs Almonds
- Coconut vs Brazil Nuts
- Coconut vs Cashew Nuts
- Coconut vs Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut vs Peanuts
- Coconut vs Pecan
- see all compares of coconut