Cocoa vs Cinnamon: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cocoa vs cinnamon - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cocoa is just a little less calories than in cinnamon.
Cocoa has 228 kcal per 100g and cinnamon 247 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8 %.
In cocoa and in cinnamon most calories came from carbs.
cocoa or cinnamon - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cinnamon - 8% more than cocoa.
- Carbohydrates: cinnamon - 39% more than cocoa.
- Fat: cocoa - 91% more than cinnamon.
- Dietary fiber: cinnamon - 44% more than cocoa.
- Protein: cocoa - 80% more than cinnamon.
Cocoa vs cinnamon: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||57.9 g||80.6 g|
|Fat||13.7 g||1.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||37 g||53.1 g|
|Protein||19.6 g||4 g|
|Calcium||128 mg||1002 mg|
|Iron||13.86 mg||8.2 mg|
|Magnessium||499 mg||60 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.5 mg||64 mg|
|Potassium||1524 mg||431 mg|
|Sodium||21 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||2.5 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.185 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.118 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||2.3 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cocoa is more protein than in cinnamon.
There is 4g per 100g of cinnamon and 19.6g per 100g of cocoa so using simple math we can see that difference is about 80 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cocoa is less carbohydrates than in cinnamon.
There is 80.6g/100g of carbohydrates in cinnamon and 57.9g/100g in cocoa so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 39 %.
Where is more fats?
In cocoa is more fats than in cinnamon.
Tables below show us that there is 1.2g/100g of fats in cinnamon and 13.7g/100g in cocoa. In this case difference is about 91 %.
See tables below to compare cocoa with cinnamon in details.
- Carbohydrates57.9 g
- Fat13.7 g
- Dietary fiber37 g
- Protein19.6 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 53% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
cocoa or cinnamon - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cocoa - 41% more than cinnamon.
- Vitaminium B6: cinnamon - 69% more than cocoa.
- Vitaminium E: cinnamon - 2200% more than cocoa.
cocoa or cinnamon - where is more minerals?
Compares of cocoa
Compares of cinnamon
- Calories from Cocoa
- Calories of Stromboli
- Calories in Moo Goo Gai Pan
- Boost, Nutritional drink calories per 100g
- Gulab Jamun carbs per 100g
- Chicken patty protein per 100g
- Brandy and cola fat per 100g
- How many calories does Quaker Oatmeal have?
- Calories in a half of mixed nuts
- Calories in whole mixed nuts
- Calories for one, two or more mixed nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of mixed nuts
- Calories in teaspoon of mixed nuts
- How much protein in macaroni with cheese?