Chorizo vs Turkey Salami: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Chorizo
At first glance, you can see that in chorizo is much more calories than in turkey salami.
Chorizo has 296 kcal per 100g and turkey salami 172 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 72%.
In chorizo and in turkey salami most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare chorizo with turkey salami in details.
Fact 2: Chorizo And Turkey salami Nutrition Difference
Turkey salami vs Chorizo: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Chorizo||Turkey salami|
|Carbohydrates||3.78 g||1.55 g|
|Fat||25.1 g||9.21 g|
|Protein||13.63 g||19.2 g|
|Water||54.77 g||68.8 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||1.41 mg||1.25 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||1.5 mg||1.3 mg|
|Potassium||308 mg||216 mg|
|Sodium||788 mg||1107 mg|
|Zink||1.5 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.207 mg||0.426 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.31 mg||0.303 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.47 mg||3.979 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.313 mg||0.427 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||0.24 mg|
Less protein in chorizo
It is aslo easy to see see that in chorizo is less protein than in turkey salami.
There is 19.2g per 100g of turkey salami and 13.63g per 100g of chorizo so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41%.
More carbohydrates in chorizo
In chorizo is more carbohydrates than in turkey salami.
There is 1.55g/100g of carbohydrates in turkey salami and 3.78g/100g in chorizo so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 144%.
More fat in chorizo
In chorizo is more fats than in turkey salami.
The tables above show us that there is 9.21g/100g of fats in turkey salami and 25.1g/100g in chorizo. In this case difference is about 173%.
- Carbohydrates3.78 g
- Fat25.1 g
- Protein13.63 g
- Water54.77 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 5% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
Vitamins: turkey salami vs chorizo
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): turkey salami 106% more than chorizo
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chorizo 2% more than turkey salami
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chorizo 37% more than turkey salami
- Vitaminium B6: turkey salami 36% more than chorizo
- Vitaminium E: turkey salami 9% more than chorizo
Minerals: chorizo vs turkey salami
- Calcium: turkey salami 111% more than chorizo
- Iron: chorizo 13% more than turkey salami
- Magnessium: turkey salami 10% more than chorizo
- Phosphorus: chorizo 15% more than turkey salami
- Potassium: chorizo 43% more than turkey salami
- Sodium: turkey salami 40% more than chorizo
- Zink: chorizo 15% more than turkey salami
Compares of chorizo
- Chorizo vs Blood Sausage
- Chorizo vs Frankfurter
- Chorizo vs Pepperoni
- Chorizo vs Salami
- Chorizo vs Turkey Salami
- Chorizo vs Weiner
- see all compares of chorizo
Compares of turkey salami
- Calories from Chorizo
- Calories of Roasted pork loiny
- Calories in Mackerel
- Smoked cheese calories per 100g
- Pepitas carbs per 100g
- Biryani protein per 100g
- Bacardi rum fat per 100g
- How many calories does matcha have?
- Calories in a half of banana pudding
- Calories in whole banana pudding
- Calories for one, two or more banana pudding
- Calories in tablespoon of banana pudding
- How much protein in overnight oats?