Chorizo vs Pepperoni: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chorizo vs pepperoni - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chorizo is much less calories than in pepperoni.
Chorizo has 296 kcal per 100g and pepperoni 504 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 70 %.
In chorizo and in pepperoni most calories came from fat.
chorizo or pepperoni - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pepperoni - 70% more than chorizo.
- Carbohydrates: chorizo - 69% more than pepperoni.
- Fat: pepperoni - 84% more than chorizo.
- Protein: pepperoni - 41% more than chorizo.
- Water: chorizo - 48% more than pepperoni.
Chorizo vs pepperoni: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||3.78 g||1.18 g|
|Fat||25.1 g||46.28 g|
|Protein||13.63 g||19.25 g|
|Water||54.77 g||28.55 g|
|Calcium||19 mg||19 mg|
|Iron||1.41 mg||1.33 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||308 mg||274 mg|
|Sodium||788 mg||1582 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.207 mg||0.271 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.31 mg||0.257 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||5.47 mg||4.987 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.313 mg||0.362 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||1.03 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in chorizo is less protein than in pepperoni.
There is 19.25g per 100g of pepperoni and 13.63g per 100g of chorizo so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41 %.
Where is more carbs?
In chorizo is more carbohydrates than in pepperoni.
There is 1.18g/100g of carbohydrates in pepperoni and 3.78g/100g in chorizo so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 69 %.
Where is more fats?
In chorizo is less fats than in pepperoni.
Tables below show us that there is 46.28g/100g of fats in pepperoni and 25.1g/100g in chorizo. In this case difference is about 84 %.
See tables below to compare chorizo with pepperoni in details.
- Carbohydrates3.78 g
- Fat25.1 g
- Protein13.63 g
- Water54.77 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 5% CARBS.
- 18% PROTEIN
- 76% FAT
chorizo or pepperoni - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pepperoni - 31% more than chorizo.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chorizo - 17% more than pepperoni.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chorizo - 9% more than pepperoni.
- Vitaminium B6: pepperoni - 16% more than chorizo.
- Vitaminium E: pepperoni - 368% more than chorizo.
chorizo or pepperoni - where is more minerals?
Compares of chorizo
- Blood Sausage vs Chorizo
- Chorizo vs Frankfurter
- Chorizo vs Poultry Frankfurters
- Chorizo vs Turkey Frankfurters
- Chorizo vs Pepperoni
- Chorizo vs Salami
Compares of pepperoni
- Calories from Chorizo
- Calories of Roasted pork loiny
- Calories in Mackerel
- Smoked cheese calories per 100g
- Pepitas carbs per 100g
- Biryani protein per 100g
- Bacardi rum fat per 100g
- How many calories does matcha have?
- Calories in a half of banana pudding
- Calories in whole banana pudding
- Calories for one, two or more banana pudding
- Calories in tablespoon of banana pudding
- How much protein in overnight oats?
- Chorizo vs Salami nutrition
- Chorizo vs Turkey Salami calories
- Chorizo vs Weiner protein
- Frankfurter vs Poultry Frankfurters sugar
- Frankfurter vs Turkey Frankfurters vitamins
- Frankfurter vs Pepperoni dietary fiber
- Frankfurter vs Salami vitaminium C
- Frankfurter vs Weiner magnessium
- Frankfurter vs Sousage potassium