Dark Chocolate vs Jelly: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Dark chocolate
At first glance, you can see that in dark chocolate is much more calories than in jelly.
Dark chocolate has 546 kcal per 100g and jelly 60 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 810%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in dark chocolate cames from fat and in jelly from carbs.
See tables below to compare dark chocolate with jelly in details.
Fact 2: Dark chocolate And Jelly Nutrition Difference
Jelly vs Dark chocolate: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dark chocolate||Jelly|
|Carbohydrates||61.17 g||14.19 g|
|Protein||4.88 g||1.22 g|
|Water||0.97 g||84.39 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||8.02 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||146 mg||1 mg|
|Phosphorus||8.1 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||559 mg||1 mg|
|Sodium||24 mg||75 mg|
|Zink||8.1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.725 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in dark chocolate
It is aslo easy to see see that in dark chocolate is more protein than in jelly.
There is 1.22g per 100g of jelly and 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 300%.
More carbohydrates in dark chocolate
In dark chocolate is more carbohydrates than in jelly.
There is 14.19g/100g of carbohydrates in jelly and 61.17g/100g in dark chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 331%.
- Carbohydrates61.17 g
- Protein4.88 g
- Water0.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bar
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
Vitamins: jelly vs dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dark chocolate 733% more than jelly
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dark chocolate 72400% more than jelly
Minerals: dark chocolate vs jelly
- Calcium: dark chocolate 1767% more than jelly
- Iron: dark chocolate 40000% more than jelly
- Magnessium: dark chocolate 14500% more than jelly
- Phosphorus: dark chocolate 710% more than jelly
- Potassium: dark chocolate 55800% more than jelly
- Sodium: jelly 213% more than dark chocolate
- Zink: dark chocolate 710% more than jelly
Compares of dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate vs Snickers
- Dark Chocolate vs Nutella
- Dark Chocolate vs Sponge Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Carrot Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Jam
- Dark Chocolate vs Jelly
- see all compares of dark chocolate
Compares of jelly
- Calories from Dark chocolate
- Calories of Pork belly
- Calories in White wine
- Cheddar calories per 100g
- Turkey salami carbs per 100g
- Coconut shrims protein per 100g
- Oyster fat per 100g
- How many calories does Actimel have?
- Calories in a half of bolillo roll
- Calories in whole bolillo roll
- Calories for one, two or more bolillo rolls
- Calories in slice of bolillo roll
- How much protein in hush puppy?