Dark Chocolate vs Jelly: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dark chocolate vs jelly - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dark chocolate is much more calories than in jelly.
Dark chocolate has 546 kcal per 100g and jelly 60 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 810 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in dark chocolate cames from fat and in jelly from carbs.
dark chocolate or jelly - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dark chocolate - 810% more than jelly
- Carbohydrates: dark chocolate - 331% more than jelly
- Protein: dark chocolate - 300% more than jelly
- Water: jelly - 8600% more than dark chocolate
Dark chocolate vs jelly nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dark chocolate||Jelly|
|Carbohydrates||61.17 g||14.19 g|
|Protein||4.88 g||1.22 g|
|Water||0.97 g||84.39 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||3 mg|
|Iron||8.02 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||146 mg||1 mg|
|Phosphorus||8.1 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||559 mg||1 mg|
|Sodium||24 mg||75 mg|
|Zink||8.1 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.725 mg||0.001 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dark chocolate is more protein than in jelly.
There is 1.22g per 100g of jelly and 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 300 %.
In dark chocolate is more carbohydrates than in jelly.
There is 14.19g/100g of carbohydrates in jelly and 61.17g/100g in dark chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 331 %.
In dark chocolate is fats than in jelly.
The tables above show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in jelly and 31.28g/100g in dark chocolate. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare dark chocolate with jelly in details.
- Carbohydrates61.17 g
- Protein4.88 g
- Water0.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bar
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
Vitamins: jelly vs dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dark chocolate 733% more than jelly
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dark chocolate 72400% more than jelly
Minerals: dark chocolate vs jelly
- Calcium: dark chocolate 1767% more than jelly
- Iron: dark chocolate 40000% more than jelly
- Magnessium: dark chocolate 14500% more than jelly
- Phosphorus: dark chocolate 710% more than jelly
- Potassium: dark chocolate 55800% more than jelly
- Sodium: jelly 213% more than dark chocolate
- Zink: dark chocolate 710% more than jelly
Compares of dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate vs Snickers
- Dark Chocolate vs Nutella
- Dark Chocolate vs Sponge Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Carrot Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Jam
- Dark Chocolate vs Jelly
- see all compares of dark chocolate
Compares of jelly
- Calories from Dark chocolate
- Calories of Pork belly
- Calories in White wine
- Cheddar calories per 100g
- Turkey salami carbs per 100g
- Coconut shrims protein per 100g
- Oyster fat per 100g
- How many calories does Actimel have?
- Calories in a half of bolillo roll
- Calories in whole bolillo roll
- Calories for one, two or more bolillo rolls
- Calories in slice of bolillo roll
- How much protein in hush puppy?