Dark Chocolate vs Ice Cream: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Dark chocolate
At first glance, you can see that in dark chocolate is much more calories than in ice cream.
Dark chocolate has 546 kcal per 100g and ice cream 207 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 164%.
In dark chocolate and in ice cream most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare dark chocolate with ice cream in details.
Fact 2: Dark chocolate And Ice cream Nutrition Difference
- Calories: dark chocolate - 164% more than ice cream
- Carbohydrates: dark chocolate - 159% more than ice cream
- Fat: dark chocolate - 184% more than ice cream
- Dietary fiber: dark chocolate - 900% more than ice cream
- Protein: dark chocolate - 39% more than ice cream
- Water: ice cream - 6189% more than dark chocolate
Ice cream vs Dark chocolate: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Dark chocolate||Ice cream|
|Carbohydrates||61.17 g||23.6 g|
|Fat||31.28 g||11 g|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||0.7 g|
|Protein||4.88 g||3.5 g|
|Water||0.97 g||61 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||128 mg|
|Iron||8.02 mg||0.09 mg|
|Magnessium||146 mg||14 mg|
|Phosphorus||8.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||559 mg||199 mg|
|Sodium||24 mg||80 mg|
|Zink||8.1 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.025 mg||0.041 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.725 mg||0.116 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.042 mg||0.048 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.54 mg||0.3 mg|
More protein in dark chocolate
It is aslo easy to see see that in dark chocolate is more protein than in ice cream.
There is 3.5g per 100g of ice cream and 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
More carbohydrates in dark chocolate
In dark chocolate is more carbohydrates than in ice cream.
There is 23.6g/100g of carbohydrates in ice cream and 61.17g/100g in dark chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 159%.
More fat in dark chocolate
In dark chocolate is more fats than in ice cream.
The tables above show us that there is 11g/100g of fats in ice cream and 31.28g/100g in dark chocolate. In this case difference is about 184%.
- Carbohydrates61.17 g
- Fat31.28 g
- Dietary fiber7 g
- Protein4.88 g
- Water0.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bar
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
Vitamins: ice cream vs dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): ice cream 64% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): ice cream 380% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dark chocolate 525% more than ice cream
- Vitaminium B6: ice cream 14% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium E: dark chocolate 80% more than ice cream
Minerals: dark chocolate vs ice cream
- Calcium: ice cream 129% more than dark chocolate
- Iron: dark chocolate 8811% more than ice cream
- Magnessium: dark chocolate 943% more than ice cream
- Phosphorus: dark chocolate 2600% more than ice cream
- Potassium: dark chocolate 181% more than ice cream
- Sodium: ice cream 233% more than dark chocolate
- Zink: dark chocolate 2600% more than ice cream
Compares of dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate vs Snickers
- Dark Chocolate vs Nutella
- Dark Chocolate vs Sponge Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Carrot Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Jam
- Dark Chocolate vs Jelly
- see all compares of dark chocolate
Compares of ice cream
- Calories from Dark chocolate
- Calories of Pork belly
- Calories in White wine
- Cheddar calories per 100g
- Turkey salami carbs per 100g
- Coconut shrims protein per 100g
- Oyster fat per 100g
- How many calories does Actimel have?
- Calories in a half of bolillo roll
- Calories in whole bolillo roll
- Calories for one, two or more bolillo rolls
- Calories in slice of bolillo roll
- How much protein in hush puppy?