Dark Chocolate vs Honey: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dark chocolate vs honey - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dark chocolate is much more calories than in honey.
Dark chocolate has 546 kcal per 100g and honey 304 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 80 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in dark chocolate cames from fat and in honey from carbs.
dark chocolate or honey - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dark chocolate - 80% more than honey
- Carbohydrates: honey - 35% more than dark chocolate
- Dietary fiber: dark chocolate - 3400% more than honey
- Protein: dark chocolate - 1527% more than honey
- Water: honey - 1663% more than dark chocolate
Dark chocolate vs honey nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Dark chocolate||Honey|
|Carbohydrates||61.17 g||82.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||4.88 g||0.3 g|
|Water||0.97 g||17.1 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||8.02 mg||0.42 mg|
|Magnessium||146 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||8.1 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||559 mg||52 mg|
|Sodium||24 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||8.1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.725 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.042 mg||0.024 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in dark chocolate is more protein than in honey.
There is 0.3g per 100g of honey and 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1527 %.
In dark chocolate is less carbohydrates than in honey.
There is 82.4g/100g of carbohydrates in honey and 61.17g/100g in dark chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 35 %.
In dark chocolate is fats than in honey.
The tables above show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in honey and 31.28g/100g in dark chocolate. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare dark chocolate with honey in details.
- Carbohydrates61.17 g
- Dietary fiber7 g
- Protein4.88 g
- Water0.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bar
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
Vitamins: honey vs dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dark chocolate 32% more than honey
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dark chocolate 499% more than honey
- Vitaminium B6: dark chocolate 75% more than honey
Minerals: dark chocolate vs honey
- Calcium: dark chocolate 833% more than honey
- Iron: dark chocolate 1810% more than honey
- Magnessium: dark chocolate 7200% more than honey
- Phosphorus: dark chocolate 305% more than honey
- Potassium: dark chocolate 975% more than honey
- Sodium: dark chocolate 500% more than honey
- Zink: dark chocolate 305% more than honey
Compares of dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate vs Snickers
- Dark Chocolate vs Nutella
- Dark Chocolate vs Sponge Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Carrot Cake
- Dark Chocolate vs Jam
- Dark Chocolate vs Jelly
- see all compares of dark chocolate
Compares of honey
- Calories from Dark chocolate
- Calories of Pork belly
- Calories in White wine
- Cheddar calories per 100g
- Turkey salami carbs per 100g
- Coconut shrims protein per 100g
- Oyster fat per 100g
- How many calories does Actimel have?
- Calories in a half of bolillo roll
- Calories in whole bolillo roll
- Calories for one, two or more bolillo rolls
- Calories in slice of bolillo roll
- How much protein in hush puppy?