Dark Chocolate vs Honey: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Dark chocolate vs honey - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in dark chocolate is more calories than in honey.
Dark chocolate has 546 kcal per 100g and honey 304 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 44 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in dark chocolate cames from fat and in honey from carbs.
dark chocolate or honey - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: dark chocolate - 44% more than honey.
- Carbohydrates: honey - 35% more than dark chocolate.
- Dietary fiber: dark chocolate - 97% more than honey.
- Protein: dark chocolate - 94% more than honey.
- Water: honey - 1663% more than dark chocolate.
Dark chocolate vs honey: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Dark chocolate||Honey|
|Carbohydrates||61.17 g||82.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||4.88 g||0.3 g|
|Water||0.97 g||17.1 g|
|Calcium||56 mg||6 mg|
|Iron||8.02 mg||0.42 mg|
|Magnessium||146 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||8.1 mg||2 mg|
|Potassium||559 mg||52 mg|
|Sodium||24 mg||4 mg|
|Zink||8.1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.05 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.725 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.042 mg||0.024 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in dark chocolate is more protein than in honey.
There is 0.3g per 100g of honey and 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate so using simple math we can see that difference is about 94 %.
Where is more carbs?
In dark chocolate is less carbohydrates than in honey.
There is 82.4g/100g of carbohydrates in honey and 61.17g/100g in dark chocolate so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 35 %.
Where is more fats?
In dark chocolate is fats than in honey.
Tables below show us that there is 0g/100g of fats in honey and 31.28g/100g in dark chocolate. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare dark chocolate with honey in details.
- Carbohydrates61.17 g
- Dietary fiber7 g
- Protein4.88 g
- Water0.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece | bar
- 45% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 52% FAT
dark chocolate or honey - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): dark chocolate - 24% more than honey.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): dark chocolate - 83% more than honey.
- Vitaminium B6: dark chocolate - 43% more than honey.
dark chocolate or honey - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: dark chocolate - 89% more than honey.
- Iron: dark chocolate - 95% more than honey.
- Magnessium: dark chocolate - 99% more than honey.
- Phosphorus: dark chocolate - 75% more than honey.
- Potassium: dark chocolate - 91% more than honey.
- Sodium: dark chocolate - 83% more than honey.
- Zink: dark chocolate - 75% more than honey.
Compares of dark chocolate
- 3Bit vs Chocolate
- Snickers vs Chocolate
- Belriso vs Chocolate
- Nutella vs Chocolate
- Sponge Cake vs Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Chocolate
Compares of honey
- Calories from Dark chocolate
- Calories of Whole milk
- Calories in Chicken
- Grape juice calories per 100g
- Red wine carbs per 100g
- Beef jerky protein per 100g
- Pierogi Ruskie fat per 100g
- How many calories does bran muffin have?
- Calories in a half of Laffy Taffy Candy
- Calories in whole Laffy Taffy Candy
- Calories for one, two or more Laffy Taffy Candies
- How much protein in potato patty?