Chicken vs Frog Legs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chicken vs frog legs - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chicken is much more calories than in frog legs.
Chicken has 114 kcal per 100g and frog legs 73 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56 %.
In chicken and in frog legs most calories came from protein.
chicken or frog legs - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: chicken - 56% more than frog legs
- Fat: chicken - 450% more than frog legs
- Protein: chicken - 41% more than frog legs
- Water: frog legs - 9% more than chicken
Chicken vs frog legs nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Chicken||Frog legs|
|Fat||1.65 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||23.2 g||16.4 g|
|Water||74.86 g||81.9 g|
|Calcium||12 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.73 mg||1.5 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||239 mg||285 mg|
|Sodium||68 mg||58 mg|
|Zink||2.4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.068 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.092 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||10.604 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.54 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.22 mg||1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken is more protein than in frog legs.
There is 16.4g per 100g of frog legs and 23.2g per 100g of chicken so using simple math we can see that difference is about 41 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in chicken and frog legs - 0g/100g.
In chicken is more fats than in frog legs.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in frog legs and 1.65g/100g in chicken. In this case difference is about 450 %.
See tables below to compare chicken with frog legs in details.
- Fat1.65 g
- Protein23.2 g
- Water74.86 g
100g | ounce | single piece | breast | thigh | leg | wing
- 0% CARBS.
- 86% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
Vitamins: frog legs vs chicken
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): frog legs 106% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): frog legs 172% more than chicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken 784% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B6: chicken 350% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): frog legs 275% more than chicken
- Vitaminium E: frog legs 355% more than chicken
Minerals: chicken vs frog legs
Compares of chicken
- Chicken vs Chicken Breast
- Chicken vs Chicken vs Frog Legs
- Chicken vs Duck Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Meat
- Chicken vs Goose Liver
- Chicken vs Turkey Meat
- see all compares of chicken
Compares of frog legs
- Calories from Chicken
- Calories of Lemon juice
- Calories in Coffee
- Cocoa calories per 100g
- Stromboli carbs per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan protein per 100g
- Boost, Nutritional drink fat per 100g
- How many calories does gulab jamun have?
- Calories in a half of brandy and cola
- Calories in whole brandy and cola
- Calories for one, two or more brandy and cola
- Calories in glass of brandy and cola
- Calories in cup of brandy and cola
- How much protein in Quaker Oatmeal?
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast calories
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast protein
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast sugar
- Chicken Breast vs Pork vitamins
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Pork dietary fiber
- Chicken Breast vs Minced Beef vitaminium C
- Chicken Breast vs Veal magnessium
- Chicken Breast vs Rabbit potassium