Chicken Breast vs Frog Legs: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chicken breast vs frog legs - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chicken breast is much more calories than in frog legs.
Chicken breast has 172 kcal per 100g and frog legs 73 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 136 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chicken breast cames from fat and in frog legs from protein.
chicken breast or frog legs - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: chicken breast - 136% more than frog legs
- Fat: chicken breast - 2983% more than frog legs
- Protein: chicken breast - 27% more than frog legs
- Water: frog legs - 18% more than chicken breast
Chicken breast vs frog legs nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Chicken breast||Frog legs|
|Fat||9.25 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||20.85 g||16.4 g|
|Water||69.46 g||81.9 g|
|Calcium||11 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.74 mg||1.5 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||285 mg|
|Sodium||63 mg||58 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.063 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.085 mg||0.25 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||9.908 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.53 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.27 mg||1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in chicken breast is more protein than in frog legs.
There is 16.4g per 100g of frog legs and 20.85g per 100g of chicken breast so using simple math we can see that difference is about 27 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in chicken breast and frog legs - 0g/100g.
In chicken breast is more fats than in frog legs.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in frog legs and 9.25g/100g in chicken breast. In this case difference is about 2983 %.
See tables below to compare chicken breast with frog legs in details.
- Fat9.25 g
- Protein20.85 g
- Water69.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 50% PROTEIN
- 50% FAT
Vitamins: frog legs vs chicken breast
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): frog legs 122% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): frog legs 194% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chicken breast 726% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B6: chicken breast 342% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): frog legs 275% more than chicken breast
- Vitaminium E: frog legs 270% more than chicken breast
Minerals: chicken breast vs frog legs
- Calcium: frog legs 64% more than chicken breast
- Iron: frog legs 103% more than chicken breast
- Magnessium: chicken breast 25% more than frog legs
- Phosphorus: chicken breast 300% more than frog legs
- Potassium: frog legs 30% more than chicken breast
- Sodium: chicken breast 9% more than frog legs
- Zink: chicken breast 300% more than frog legs
Compares of chicken breast
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken
- Chicken Breast vs Chicken Leg
- Chicken Breast vs Goose Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Duck Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Turkey Breast
- Chicken Breast vs Pork
- see all compares of chicken breast
Compares of frog legs
- Calories from Chicken breast
- Calories of Orange juice
- Calories in Cider
- Pork neck calories per 100g
- Tabbouleh carbs per 100g
- McFlurry McDonald's protein per 100g
- Kolache fat per 100g
- How many calories does injera have?
- Calories in a half of brandy
- Calories in whole brandy
- Calories for one, two or more brandy
- Calories in glass of brandy
- Calories in cup of brandy
- Calories in shot (small glass) of brandy
- How much protein in salmon patty?
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Chop nutrition
- Chicken Breast vs Pork Tenderloin calories
- Chicken Leg vs Goose Meat protein
- Chicken Leg vs Rabbit sugar
- Goose Breast vs Duck Breast vitamins
- Duck Meat vs Duck Breast dietary fiber
- Duck Meat vs Goose Meat vitaminium C
- Duck Meat vs Turkey Meat magnessium
- Duck Meat vs Pork potassium