Chestnuts vs Pistachios: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chestnuts vs pistachios - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chestnuts is much less calories than in pistachios.
Chestnuts has 213 kcal per 100g and pistachios 557 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 162 %.
In chestnuts and in pistachios most calories came from carbs.
chestnuts or pistachios - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pistachios - 162% more than chestnuts.
- Carbohydrates: chestnuts - 39% more than pistachios.
- Fat: pistachios - 1866% more than chestnuts.
- Dietary fiber: pistachios - 27% more than chestnuts.
- Protein: pistachios - 751% more than chestnuts.
Chestnuts vs pistachios: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.54 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||2.26 g||44.44 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.1 g||10.3 g|
|Protein||2.42 g||20.6 g|
|Calcium||27 mg||107 mg|
|Iron||1.01 mg||4.15 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||93 mg||376 mg|
|Potassium||518 mg||1025 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.52 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.238 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.168 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.179 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.509 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.376 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||51 mg|
|Vitaminium C||43 mg||5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in chestnuts is less protein than in pistachios.
There is 20.6g per 100g of pistachios and 2.42g per 100g of chestnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 751 %.
Where is more carbs?
In chestnuts is more carbohydrates than in pistachios.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in pistachios and 45.54g/100g in chestnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 39 %.
Where is more fats?
In chestnuts is less fats than in pistachios.
Tables below show us that there is 44.44g/100g of fats in pistachios and 2.26g/100g in chestnuts. In this case difference is about 1866 %.
See tables below to compare chestnuts with pistachios in details.
- Carbohydrates45.54 g
- Fat2.26 g
- Dietary fiber8.1 g
- Protein2.42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
chestnuts or pistachios - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pistachios - 266% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chestnuts - 5% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pistachios - 10% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B5: pistachios - 2% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B6: pistachios - 352% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chestnuts - 18% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium C: chestnuts - 88% more than pistachios.
chestnuts or pistachios - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pistachios - 296% more than chestnuts.
- Iron: pistachios - 311% more than chestnuts.
- Magnessium: pistachios - 278% more than chestnuts.
- Phosphorus: pistachios - 304% more than chestnuts.
- Potassium: pistachios - 98% more than chestnuts.
- Sodium: chestnuts - 67% more than pistachios.
- Zink: pistachios - 323% more than chestnuts.
Compares of chestnuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts