Chestnuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chestnuts vs pecan - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chestnuts is much more calories than in pecan.
Chestnuts has 213 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 224 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in chestnuts cames from carbs and in pecan from fat.
chestnuts or pecan - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pecan - 224% more than chestnuts
- Carbohydrates: chestnuts - 229% more than pecan
- Fat: pecan - 3081% more than chestnuts
- Dietary fiber: pecan - 19% more than chestnuts
- Protein: pecan - 279% more than chestnuts
Chestnuts vs pecan nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||45.54 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||2.26 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.1 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||2.42 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||27 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||1.01 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||93 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||518 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||0.52 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.238 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.168 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.179 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.509 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.376 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||43 mg||1.1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in chestnuts is less protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 2.42g per 100g of chestnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 279 %.
In chestnuts is more carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 45.54g/100g in chestnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 229 %.
In chestnuts is less fats than in pecan.
The tables above show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 2.26g/100g in chestnuts. In this case difference is about 3081 %.
See tables below to compare chestnuts with pecan in details.
- Carbohydrates45.54 g
- Fat2.26 g
- Dietary fiber8.1 g
- Protein2.42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
Vitamins: pecan vs chestnuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan 177% more than chestnuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chestnuts 29% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): chestnuts 1% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B5: pecan 70% more than chestnuts
- Vitaminium B6: chestnuts 79% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): chestnuts 182% more than pecan
- Vitaminium C: chestnuts 3809% more than pecan
Minerals: chestnuts vs pecan
Compares of chestnuts
- Chestnuts vs Almonds
- Chestnuts vs Brazil Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Cashew Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of chestnuts