Chestnuts vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chestnuts vs peanuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chestnuts is much less calories than in peanuts.
Chestnuts has 213 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 166 %.
In chestnuts and in peanuts most calories came from carbs.
chestnuts or peanuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: peanuts - 166% more than chestnuts.
- Carbohydrates: chestnuts - 65% more than peanuts.
- Fat: peanuts - 2079% more than chestnuts.
- Dietary fiber: peanuts - 5% more than chestnuts.
- Protein: peanuts - 966% more than chestnuts.
Chestnuts vs peanuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.54 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||2.26 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.1 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||2.42 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||27 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||1.01 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||93 mg||76 mg|
|Potassium||518 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||0.52 mg||3.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.238 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.168 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.179 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.509 mg||1.767 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.376 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||240 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in chestnuts is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 2.42g per 100g of chestnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 966 %.
Where is more carbs?
In chestnuts is more carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 45.54g/100g in chestnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 65 %.
Where is more fats?
In chestnuts is less fats than in peanuts.
Tables below show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 2.26g/100g in chestnuts. In this case difference is about 2079 %.
See tables below to compare chestnuts with peanuts in details.
- Carbohydrates45.54 g
- Fat2.26 g
- Dietary fiber8.1 g
- Protein2.42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
chestnuts or peanuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts - 169% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chestnuts - 20% more than peanuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts - 923% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts - 247% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B6: chestnuts - 7% more than peanuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts - 287% more than chestnuts.
chestnuts or peanuts - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: peanuts - 241% more than chestnuts.
- Iron: peanuts - 353% more than chestnuts.
- Magnessium: peanuts - 425% more than chestnuts.
- Phosphorus: chestnuts - 18% more than peanuts.
- Potassium: peanuts - 36% more than chestnuts.
- Sodium: peanuts - 500% more than chestnuts.
- Zink: peanuts - 529% more than chestnuts.
Compares of chestnuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts