Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chestnuts vs hazelnuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in chestnuts is much less calories than in hazelnuts.
Chestnuts has 213 kcal per 100g and hazelnuts 628 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 195 %.
In chestnuts and in hazelnuts most calories came from carbs.
chestnuts or hazelnuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: hazelnuts - 195% more than chestnuts.
- Carbohydrates: chestnuts - 63% more than hazelnuts.
- Fat: hazelnuts - 2588% more than chestnuts.
- Dietary fiber: hazelnuts - 20% more than chestnuts.
- Protein: hazelnuts - 518% more than chestnuts.
Chestnuts vs hazelnuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||45.54 g||16.7 g|
|Fat||2.26 g||60.75 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.1 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||2.42 g||14.95 g|
|Calcium||27 mg||114 mg|
|Iron||1.01 mg||4.7 mg|
|Magnessium||32 mg||163 mg|
|Phosphorus||93 mg||290 mg|
|Potassium||518 mg||680 mg|
|Zink||0.52 mg||2.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.238 mg||0.643 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.168 mg||0.113 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.179 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.509 mg||0.918 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.376 mg||0.563 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||62 mg||113 mg|
|Vitaminium C||43 mg||6.3 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in chestnuts is less protein than in hazelnuts.
There is 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts and 2.42g per 100g of chestnuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 518 %.
Where is more carbs?
In chestnuts is more carbohydrates than in hazelnuts.
There is 16.7g/100g of carbohydrates in hazelnuts and 45.54g/100g in chestnuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 63 %.
Where is more fats?
In chestnuts is less fats than in hazelnuts.
Tables below show us that there is 60.75g/100g of fats in hazelnuts and 2.26g/100g in chestnuts. In this case difference is about 2588 %.
See tables below to compare chestnuts with hazelnuts in details.
- Carbohydrates45.54 g
- Fat2.26 g
- Dietary fiber8.1 g
- Protein2.42 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 86% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
chestnuts or hazelnuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hazelnuts - 170% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): chestnuts - 33% more than hazelnuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): hazelnuts - 53% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B5: hazelnuts - 80% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B6: hazelnuts - 50% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hazelnuts - 82% more than chestnuts.
- Vitaminium C: chestnuts - 85% more than hazelnuts.
chestnuts or hazelnuts - where is more minerals?
Compares of chestnuts
- Almonds vs Chestnuts
- Brazil Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts