Cherry Tomato vs Grape Tomatoes: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cherry tomato vs grape tomato - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cherry tomato is much more calories than in grape tomato.
Cherry tomato has 18 kcal per 100g and grape tomato 27 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 50 %.
In cherry tomato and in grape tomato most calories came from carbs.
cherry tomato or grape tomato - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: grape tomato - 50% more than cherry tomato
- Carbohydrates: grape tomato - 41% more than cherry tomato
- Dietary fiber: grape tomato - 75% more than cherry tomato
- Water: cherry tomato - 2% more than grape tomato
Cherry tomato vs grape tomato nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cherry tomato||Grape tomatoes|
|Carbohydrates||3.9 g||5.51 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.2 g||2.1 g|
|Water||94.8 g||92.5 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||11 mg|
|Iron||0.5 mg||0.33 mg|
|Magnessium||8 mg||11.9 mg|
|Phosphorus||21 mg||4.2 mg|
|Potassium||282 mg||260 mg|
|Sodium||8 mg||6 mg|
|Zink||0.26 mg||4.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.064 mg||0.075 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.042 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1 mg||0.805 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.15 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium C||23 mg||27.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.22 mg||0.98 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cherry tomato is protein than in grape tomato.
There is 0.83g per 100g of grape tomato and 0g per 100g of cherry tomato so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
In cherry tomato is less carbohydrates than in grape tomato.
There is 5.51g/100g of carbohydrates in grape tomato and 3.9g/100g in cherry tomato so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 41 %.
In cherry tomato is fats than in grape tomato.
The tables above show us that there is 0.63g/100g of fats in grape tomato and 0g/100g in cherry tomato. In this case difference is about 0 %.
See tables below to compare cherry tomato with grape tomato in details.
- Carbohydrates3.9 g
- Dietary fiber1.2 g
- Water94.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | half cup
- 100% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: grape tomato vs cherry tomato
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): grape tomato 17% more than cherry tomato
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): grape tomato 55% more than cherry tomato
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cherry tomato 24% more than grape tomato
- Vitaminium B6: cherry tomato 150% more than grape tomato
- Vitaminium C: grape tomato 18% more than cherry tomato
- Vitaminium E: cherry tomato 24% more than grape tomato
Minerals: cherry tomato vs grape tomato
- Calcium: grape tomato 22% more than cherry tomato
- Iron: cherry tomato 52% more than grape tomato
- Magnessium: grape tomato 49% more than cherry tomato
- Phosphorus: cherry tomato 400% more than grape tomato
- Potassium: cherry tomato 8% more than grape tomato
- Sodium: cherry tomato 33% more than grape tomato
- Zink: grape tomato 1515% more than cherry tomato
Compares of cherry tomato
- Cherry Tomato vs Onion
- Cherry Tomato vs Peas
- Cherry Tomato vs Tomato
- Cherry Tomato vs Red Onion
- Cherry Tomato vs Grape Tomato
- Cherry Tomato vs Roma Tomato
- see all compares of cherry tomato
Compares of grape tomato
- Calories from Cherry tomato
- Calories of Cheese danish
- Calories in Cooked black beans
- Ciabatta roll calories per 100g
- Couscous carbs per 100g
- Oatmeal bread protein per 100g
- Gouda cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories does avocado oil have?
- Calories in a half of whisky
- Calories in whole whisky
- Calories for one, two or more whisky
- Calories in cup of whisky
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whisky
- How much protein in horseflesh?
- Cherry Tomato vs Roma Tomato nutrition
- Mushrooms vs Portabella Mushrooms calories
- Mushrooms vs Oyster Mushrooms protein
- Spaghetti Squash vs Yellow Squash sugar
- Spaghetti Squash vs Acorn Squash vitamins
- Black Beans vs Edamame dietary fiber
- Black Beans vs Pinto Beans vitaminium C
- Black Beans vs Garbanzo Beans magnessium
- Black Beans vs Kidney Beans potassium