Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cherry juice
At first glance, you can see that in cherry juice is less calories than in pineapple juice.
Cherry juice has 39 kcal per 100g and pineapple juice 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36%.
In cherry juice and in pineapple juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cherry juice with pineapple juice in details.
Fact 2: Cherry juice And Pineapple juice Nutrition Difference
Pineapple juice vs Cherry juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cherry juice||Pineapple juice|
|Carbohydrates||9.2 g||12.87 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.12 g|
|Protein||0.5 g||0.36 g|
|Water||90 g||86.37 g|
|Calcium||9 mg||13 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||0.31 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||12 mg|
|Phosphorus||22 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||162 mg||130 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||22 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.04 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.2 mg||0.199 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.044 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.01 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium C||38 mg||43.8 mg|
More protein in cherry juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in cherry juice is more protein than in pineapple juice.
There is 0.36g per 100g of pineapple juice and 0.5g per 100g of cherry juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
Less carbohydrates in cherry juice
In cherry juice is less carbohydrates than in pineapple juice.
There is 12.87g/100g of carbohydrates in pineapple juice and 9.2g/100g in cherry juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 40%.
Less fat in cherry juice
In cherry juice is less fats than in pineapple juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in pineapple juice and 0.1g/100g in cherry juice. In this case difference is about 20%.
- Carbohydrates9.2 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Protein0.5 g
- Water90 g
100g | ounce | glass
- 93% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: pineapple juice vs cherry juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pineapple juice 45% more than cherry juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pineapple juice 5% more than cherry juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cherry juice 1% more than pineapple juice
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple juice 127% more than cherry juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pineapple juice 80% more than cherry juice
- Vitaminium C: pineapple juice 15% more than cherry juice
Minerals: cherry juice vs pineapple juice
- Calcium: pineapple juice 44% more than cherry juice
- Iron: pineapple juice 55% more than cherry juice
- Magnessium: pineapple juice 0% more than cherry juice
- Phosphorus: cherry juice 7233% more than pineapple juice
- Potassium: cherry juice 25% more than pineapple juice
- Sodium: pineapple juice 100% more than cherry juice
- Zink: cherry juice 7233% more than pineapple juice
Compares of cherry juice
- Cherry Juice vs Apple Juice
- Cherry Juice vs Blackberry Juice
- Cherry Juice vs Grape Juice
- Cherry Juice vs Orange Juice
- Cherry Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Cherry Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- see all compares of cherry juice
Compares of pineapple juice
- Calories from Cherry juice
- Calories of Cod
- Calories in Cranberry juice
- Instant coffee calories per 100g
- Oxtail carbs per 100g
- Calamari protein per 100g
- Jumbo egg fat per 100g
- How many calories does cheese enchilada have?
- Calories in a half of ghee
- Calories in whole ghee
- Calories for one, two or more ghee
- Calories in tablespoon of ghee
- Calories in teaspoon of ghee
- How much protein in Churros?
- Cherry Juice vs Carrot Juice nutrition
- Cherry Juice vs Cranberry Juice calories
- Grapefruit Juice vs Pineapple Juice protein
- Grapefruit Juice vs Carrot Juice sugar
- Grapefruit Juice vs Tomato Juice vitamins
- Grapefruit Juice vs Cranberry Juice dietary fiber
- Pineapple Juice vs Carrot Juice vitaminium C
- Pineapple Juice vs Tomato Juice magnessium
- Pineapple Juice vs Cranberry Juice potassium