Cheeseburger McDonalds vs Pancake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in McDonalds cheeseburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is more calories than in pancake.
McDonalds cheeseburger has 263 kcal per 100g and pancake 227 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16%.
In McDonalds cheeseburger and in pancake most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare McDonalds cheeseburger with pancake in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds cheeseburger And Pancake Nutrition Difference
Pancake vs McDonalds cheeseburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cheeseburger McDonalds||Pancake|
|Carbohydrates||27.81 g||28.3 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||6.4 g|
|Water||45 g||52.9 g|
|Calcium||167 mg||219 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||1.8 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||16 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.86 mg||54 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||132 mg|
|Sodium||626 mg||439 mg|
|Zink||0.86 mg||54 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.223 mg||0.201 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.26 mg||0.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||1.567 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||0.3 mg|
More protein in McDonalds cheeseburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is more protein than in pancake.
There is 6.4g per 100g of pancake and 12.97g per 100g of McDonalds cheeseburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 103%.
Less carbohydrates in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is less carbohydrates than in pancake.
There is 28.3g/100g of carbohydrates in pancake and 27.81g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2%.
More fat in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more fats than in pancake.
The tables above show us that there is 9.7g/100g of fats in pancake and 11.79g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger. In this case difference is about 22%.
- Carbohydrates27.81 g
- Fat11.79 g
- Protein12.97 g
- Water45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: pancake vs McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds cheeseburger 11% more than pancake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pancake 8% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds cheeseburger 157% more than pancake
- Vitaminium C: McDonalds cheeseburger 100% more than pancake
Minerals: McDonalds cheeseburger vs pancake
- Calcium: pancake 31% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Iron: McDonalds cheeseburger 31% more than pancake
- Magnessium: McDonalds cheeseburger 25% more than pancake
- Phosphorus: pancake 6179% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Potassium: McDonalds cheeseburger 52% more than pancake
- Sodium: McDonalds cheeseburger 43% more than pancake
- Zink: pancake 6179% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of pancake
- Calories from Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories of Rice flour
- Calories in Whole milk
- Chicken calories per 100g
- Lemon juice carbs per 100g
- Coffee protein per 100g
- Cocoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does stromboli have?
- Calories in a half of Boost
- Calories in whole Boost
- Calories for one, two or more Boost
- Calories in glass of Boost
- How much protein in gulab jamun?
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup nutrition
- Puff Pastry vs Mushroom Soup calories
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger protein
- Falafel vs Hummus sugar
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip vitamins
- Falafel vs Tofu dietary fiber
- Baked Beans vs Hummus vitaminium C
- Baked Beans vs Tofu magnessium
- McDonalds Fries vs Hummus potassium