Cheeseburger McDonalds vs Mushroom Soup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in McDonalds cheeseburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is much more calories than in mushroom soup.
McDonalds cheeseburger has 263 kcal per 100g and mushroom soup 39 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 574%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds cheeseburger cames from carbs and in mushroom soup from fat.
See tables below to compare McDonalds cheeseburger with mushroom soup in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds cheeseburger And Mushroom soup Nutrition Difference
- Calories: McDonalds cheeseburger - 574% more than mushroom soup
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds cheeseburger - 735% more than mushroom soup
- Fat: McDonalds cheeseburger - 355% more than mushroom soup
- Dietary fiber: McDonalds cheeseburger - 267% more than mushroom soup
- Protein: McDonalds cheeseburger - 1865% more than mushroom soup
- Water: mushroom soup - 105% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Mushroom soup vs McDonalds cheeseburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cheeseburger McDonalds||Mushroom soup|
|Carbohydrates||27.81 g||3.33 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||2.59 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||0.66 g|
|Water||45 g||92.46 g|
|Calcium||167 mg||7 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||0.09 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.86 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||31 mg|
|Sodium||626 mg||340 mg|
|Zink||0.86 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.223 mg||0.006 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.26 mg||0.008 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||0.169 mg|
More protein in McDonalds cheeseburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is more protein than in mushroom soup.
There is 0.66g per 100g of mushroom soup and 12.97g per 100g of McDonalds cheeseburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 1865%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more carbohydrates than in mushroom soup.
There is 3.33g/100g of carbohydrates in mushroom soup and 27.81g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 735%.
More fat in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more fats than in mushroom soup.
The tables above show us that there is 2.59g/100g of fats in mushroom soup and 11.79g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger. In this case difference is about 355%.
- Carbohydrates27.81 g
- Fat11.79 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein12.97 g
- Water45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: mushroom soup vs McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds cheeseburger 3617% more than mushroom soup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds cheeseburger 3150% more than mushroom soup
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds cheeseburger 2282% more than mushroom soup
Minerals: McDonalds cheeseburger vs mushroom soup
- Calcium: McDonalds cheeseburger 2286% more than mushroom soup
- Iron: McDonalds cheeseburger 2511% more than mushroom soup
- Magnessium: McDonalds cheeseburger 900% more than mushroom soup
- Phosphorus: mushroom soup 1295% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Potassium: McDonalds cheeseburger 545% more than mushroom soup
- Sodium: McDonalds cheeseburger 84% more than mushroom soup
- Zink: McDonalds cheeseburger 1333% more than mushroom soup
Compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of mushroom soup
- Calories from Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories of Whole milk
- Calories in Chicken
- Lemon juice calories per 100g
- Coffee carbs per 100g
- Cocoa protein per 100g
- Stromboli fat per 100g
- How many calories does Moo Goo Gai Pan have?
- Calories in a half of gulab jamun
- Calories in whole gulab jamun
- Calories for one, two or more gulab jamun
- How much protein in chicken patty?