Cheeseburger McDonalds vs McRoyal: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in McDonalds cheeseburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is just a little more calories than in McRoyal.
McDonalds cheeseburger has 263 kcal per 100g and McRoyal 244 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 8%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds cheeseburger cames from carbs and in McRoyal from fat.
See tables below to compare McDonalds cheeseburger with McRoyal in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds cheeseburger And McRoyal Nutrition Difference
- Calories: McDonalds cheeseburger - 8% more than McRoyal
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds cheeseburger - 25% more than McRoyal
- Fat: McDonalds cheeseburger - 2% more than McRoyal
- Dietary fiber: McRoyal - 45% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Protein: McRoyal - 9% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Water: McRoyal - 12% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
McRoyal vs McDonalds cheeseburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cheeseburger McDonalds||McRoyal|
|Carbohydrates||27.81 g||22.17 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||11.55 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||1.6 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||14.1 g|
|Water||45 g||50.37 g|
|Calcium||167 mg||84 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||2.41 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||22 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.86 mg||1.28 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||227 mg|
|Sodium||626 mg||427 mg|
|Zink||0.86 mg||1.28 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.223 mg||0.183 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.26 mg||0.344 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||4.452 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||0.9 mg|
Less protein in McDonalds cheeseburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is less protein than in McRoyal.
There is 14.1g per 100g of McRoyal and 12.97g per 100g of McDonalds cheeseburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 9%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more carbohydrates than in McRoyal.
There is 22.17g/100g of carbohydrates in McRoyal and 27.81g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 25%.
More fat in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more fats than in McRoyal.
The tables above show us that there is 11.55g/100g of fats in McRoyal and 11.79g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger. In this case difference is about 2%.
- Carbohydrates27.81 g
- Fat11.79 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein12.97 g
- Water45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: McRoyal vs McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds cheeseburger 22% more than McRoyal
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McRoyal 32% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McRoyal 11% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium C: McRoyal 50% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Minerals: McDonalds cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- Calcium: McDonalds cheeseburger 99% more than McRoyal
- Iron: McRoyal 3% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Magnessium: McRoyal 10% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Phosphorus: McRoyal 49% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Potassium: McRoyal 14% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Sodium: McDonalds cheeseburger 47% more than McRoyal
- Zink: McRoyal 49% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of McRoyal
- Calories from Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories of Rice flour
- Calories in Whole milk
- Chicken calories per 100g
- Lemon juice carbs per 100g
- Coffee protein per 100g
- Cocoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does stromboli have?
- Calories in a half of Boost
- Calories in whole Boost
- Calories for one, two or more Boost
- Calories in glass of Boost
- How much protein in gulab jamun?
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake nutrition
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup calories
- Puff Pastry vs Mushroom Soup protein
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger sugar
- Falafel vs Hummus vitamins
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip dietary fiber
- Falafel vs Tofu vitaminium C
- Baked Beans vs Hummus magnessium
- Baked Beans vs Tofu potassium