Cheeseburger McDonalds vs McChicken: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
McDonalds cheeseburger vs McChicken - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is just a little more calories than in McChicken.
McDonalds cheeseburger has 263 kcal per 100g and McChicken 273 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in McDonalds cheeseburger cames from carbs and in McChicken from fat.
McDonalds cheeseburger or McChicken - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: McChicken - 4% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Carbohydrates: McChicken - 1% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Fat: McChicken - 12% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Dietary fiber: McChicken - 18% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Protein: McDonalds cheeseburger - 24% more than McChicken
- Water: McChicken - 2% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
McDonalds cheeseburger vs McChicken nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Cheeseburger McDonalds||McChicken|
|Carbohydrates||27.81 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||13.21 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||10.43 g|
|Water||45 g||46.11 g|
|Calcium||167 mg||88 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||1.74 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||20 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.86 mg||0.19 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||173 mg|
|Sodium||626 mg||624 mg|
|Zink||0.86 mg||0.19 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.223 mg||0.212 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.26 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||3.942 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is more protein than in McChicken.
There is 10.43g per 100g of McChicken and 12.97g per 100g of McDonalds cheeseburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 24 %.
In McDonalds cheeseburger is less carbohydrates than in McChicken.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in McChicken and 27.81g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1 %.
In McDonalds cheeseburger is less fats than in McChicken.
The tables above show us that there is 13.21g/100g of fats in McChicken and 11.79g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger. In this case difference is about 12 %.
See tables below to compare McDonalds cheeseburger with McChicken in details.
- Carbohydrates27.81 g
- Fat11.79 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein12.97 g
- Water45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: McChicken vs McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds cheeseburger 5% more than McChicken
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds cheeseburger 30% more than McChicken
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds cheeseburger 2% more than McChicken
Minerals: McDonalds cheeseburger vs McChicken
- Calcium: McDonalds cheeseburger 90% more than McChicken
- Iron: McDonalds cheeseburger 35% more than McChicken
- Magnessium: McChicken 0% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Phosphorus: McDonalds cheeseburger 353% more than McChicken
- Potassium: McDonalds cheeseburger 16% more than McChicken
- Sodium: McDonalds cheeseburger 0% more than McChicken
- Zink: McDonalds cheeseburger 353% more than McChicken
Compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of McChicken
- Calories from Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories of Whole milk
- Calories in Chicken
- Lemon juice calories per 100g
- Coffee carbs per 100g
- Cocoa protein per 100g
- Stromboli fat per 100g
- How many calories does Moo Goo Gai Pan have?
- Calories in a half of gulab jamun
- Calories in whole gulab jamun
- Calories for one, two or more gulab jamun
- How much protein in chicken patty?
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal nutrition
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake calories
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup protein
- Puff Pastry vs Mushroom Soup sugar
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger vitamins
- Falafel vs Hummus dietary fiber
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip vitaminium C
- Falafel vs Tofu magnessium
- Baked Beans vs Hummus potassium