Cheeseburger McDonalds vs Baked Beans: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in McDonalds cheeseburger
At first glance, you can see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is much more calories than in baked beans.
McDonalds cheeseburger has 263 kcal per 100g and baked beans 155 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 70%.
In McDonalds cheeseburger and in baked beans most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare McDonalds cheeseburger with baked beans in details.
Fact 2: McDonalds cheeseburger And Baked beans Nutrition Difference
- Calories: McDonalds cheeseburger - 70% more than baked beans
- Carbohydrates: McDonalds cheeseburger - 29% more than baked beans
- Fat: McDonalds cheeseburger - 129% more than baked beans
- Dietary fiber: baked beans - 400% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Protein: McDonalds cheeseburger - 134% more than baked beans
- Water: baked beans - 45% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Baked beans vs McDonalds cheeseburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cheeseburger McDonalds||Baked beans|
|Carbohydrates||27.81 g||21.63 g|
|Fat||11.79 g||5.15 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||5.5 g|
|Protein||12.97 g||5.54 g|
|Water||45 g||65.17 g|
|Calcium||167 mg||61 mg|
|Iron||2.35 mg||1.99 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||43 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.86 mg||48 mg|
|Potassium||200 mg||358 mg|
|Sodium||626 mg||422 mg|
|Zink||0.86 mg||48 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.223 mg||0.136 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.26 mg||0.049 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||4.026 mg||0.408 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.6 mg||1.1 mg|
More protein in McDonalds cheeseburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in McDonalds cheeseburger is more protein than in baked beans.
There is 5.54g per 100g of baked beans and 12.97g per 100g of McDonalds cheeseburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 134%.
More carbohydrates in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more carbohydrates than in baked beans.
There is 21.63g/100g of carbohydrates in baked beans and 27.81g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 29%.
More fat in McDonalds cheeseburger
In McDonalds cheeseburger is more fats than in baked beans.
The tables above show us that there is 5.15g/100g of fats in baked beans and 11.79g/100g in McDonalds cheeseburger. In this case difference is about 129%.
- Carbohydrates27.81 g
- Fat11.79 g
- Dietary fiber1.1 g
- Protein12.97 g
- Water45 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 19% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Vitamins: baked beans vs McDonalds cheeseburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): McDonalds cheeseburger 64% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): McDonalds cheeseburger 431% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): McDonalds cheeseburger 887% more than baked beans
- Vitaminium C: baked beans 83% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Minerals: McDonalds cheeseburger vs baked beans
- Calcium: McDonalds cheeseburger 174% more than baked beans
- Iron: McDonalds cheeseburger 18% more than baked beans
- Magnessium: baked beans 115% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Phosphorus: baked beans 5481% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Potassium: baked beans 79% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
- Sodium: McDonalds cheeseburger 48% more than baked beans
- Zink: baked beans 5481% more than McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup
- see all compares of McDonalds cheeseburger
Compares of baked beans
- Calories from Cheeseburger McDonalds
- Calories of Rice flour
- Calories in Whole milk
- Chicken calories per 100g
- Lemon juice carbs per 100g
- Coffee protein per 100g
- Cocoa fat per 100g
- How many calories does stromboli have?
- Calories in a half of Boost
- Calories in whole Boost
- Calories for one, two or more Boost
- Calories in glass of Boost
- How much protein in gulab jamun?
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger nutrition
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken calories
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal protein
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake sugar
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup vitamins
- Puff Pastry vs Mushroom Soup dietary fiber
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger vitaminium C
- Falafel vs Hummus magnessium
- Falafel vs Kfc Strip potassium