Celery vs Coriander: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Celery vs coriander - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in celery is less calories than in coriander.
Celery has 16 kcal per 100g and coriander 23 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 44 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in celery cames from protein and in coriander from carbs.
celery or coriander - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: coriander - 44% more than celery.
- Carbohydrates: coriander - 22% more than celery.
- Fat: celery - 54% more than coriander.
- Dietary fiber: coriander - 33% more than celery.
- Protein: celery - 38% more than coriander.
Celery vs coriander: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||3 g||3.67 g|
|Fat||1.12 g||0.52 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.1 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||3.46 g||2.13 g|
|Calcium||40 mg||67 mg|
|Iron||0.2 mg||1.77 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||24 mg||48 mg|
|Potassium||260 mg||521 mg|
|Sodium||80 mg||46 mg|
|Zink||0.13 mg||0.5 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.021 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.57 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.32 mg||1.114 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.246 mg||0.57 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.074 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||36 mg||62 mg|
|Vitaminium C||3.1 mg||27 mg|
|Beta karoten||270 mg||3930 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in celery is more protein than in coriander.
There is 2.13g per 100g of coriander and 3.46g per 100g of celery so using simple math we can see that difference is about 38 %.
Where is more carbs?
In celery is less carbohydrates than in coriander.
There is 3.67g/100g of carbohydrates in coriander and 3g/100g in celery so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 22 %.
Where is more fats?
In celery is more fats than in coriander.
Tables below show us that there is 0.52g/100g of fats in coriander and 1.12g/100g in celery. In this case difference is about 54 %.
See tables below to compare celery with coriander in details.
- Carbohydrates3 g
- Fat1.12 g
- Dietary fiber2.1 g
- Protein3.46 g
100g | ounce | single piece | 1 stalk | cup | dices | cup | chopped
- 33% CARBS.
- 39% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
celery or coriander - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): coriander - 219% more than celery.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): celery - 72% more than coriander.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coriander - 248% more than celery.
- Vitaminium B5: coriander - 132% more than celery.
- Vitaminium B6: coriander - 101% more than celery.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coriander - 72% more than celery.
- Vitaminium C: coriander - 771% more than celery.
- Beta karoten: coriander - 1356% more than celery.
celery or coriander - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: coriander - 68% more than celery.
- Iron: coriander - 785% more than celery.
- Magnessium: coriander - 136% more than celery.
- Phosphorus: coriander - 100% more than celery.
- Potassium: coriander - 100% more than celery.
- Sodium: celery - 43% more than coriander.
- Zink: coriander - 285% more than celery.
Compares of celery
- Basil vs Celery
- Borage vs Celery
- Celery vs Chervil
- Celery vs Coriander
- Celery vs Dill
- Celery vs Lemongrass
Compares of coriander
- Calories from Celery
- Calories of Chervil
- Calories in Chive
- Coriander calories per 100g
- Dandelion carbs per 100g
- Dill protein per 100g
- Epazote fat per 100g
- How many calories does garlic have?
- Calories in a half of lemongrass
- Calories in whole lemongrass
- Calories for one, two or more lemongrass
- Calories in bunch of lemongrass
- How much protein in oregano?