Caviar vs Oyster: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Caviar
At first glance, you can see that in caviar is much more calories than in oyster.
Caviar has 264 kcal per 100g and oyster 51 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 418%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in caviar cames from fat and in oyster from protein.
See tables below to compare caviar with oyster in details.
Fact 2: Caviar And Oyster Nutrition Difference
Oyster vs Caviar: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||4 g||2.72 g|
|Fat||17.9 g||1.71 g|
|Protein||24.6 g||5.71 g|
|Water||47.5 g||89.04 g|
|Calcium||275 mg||59 mg|
|Iron||11.88 mg||4.61 mg|
|Magnessium||300 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.6 mg||1 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||1500 mg||85 mg|
|Zink||0.6 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.19 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.62 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.12 mg||0.925 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.32 mg||0.031 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.05 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.89 mg||0.85 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.001 mg||0.001 mg|
More protein in caviar
It is aslo easy to see see that in caviar is more protein than in oyster.
There is 5.71g per 100g of oyster and 24.6g per 100g of caviar so using simple math we can see that difference is about 331%.
More carbohydrates in caviar
In caviar is more carbohydrates than in oyster.
There is 2.72g/100g of carbohydrates in oyster and 4g/100g in caviar so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 47%.
More fat in caviar
In caviar is more fats than in oyster.
The tables above show us that there is 1.71g/100g of fats in oyster and 17.9g/100g in caviar. In this case difference is about 947%.
- Carbohydrates4 g
- Fat17.9 g
- Protein24.6 g
- Water47.5 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 6% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
Vitamins: oyster vs caviar
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): caviar 956% more than oyster
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): caviar 589% more than oyster
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): oyster 671% more than caviar
- Vitaminium B6: caviar 932% more than oyster
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): caviar 614% more than oyster
- Vitaminium E: caviar 122% more than oyster
- Vitaminium K: oyster 0% more than caviar
Minerals: caviar vs oyster
Compares of caviar
Compares of oyster
- Calories from Caviar
- Calories of Tomato sauce
- Calories in Instant coffee (not reconstituted)
- Upma calories per 100g
- Cooked shrimp carbs per 100g
- Club sandwich protein per 100g
- Taco shell fat per 100g
- How many calories does fried tofu have?
- Calories in a half of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in whole Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories for one, two or more Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in cup of Cabernet Sauvignon
- How much protein in kielbasa?