Caviar vs Octopus: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Caviar
At first glance, you can see that in caviar is much more calories than in octopus.
Caviar has 264 kcal per 100g and octopus 82 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 222%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in caviar cames from fat and in octopus from protein.
See tables below to compare caviar with octopus in details.
Fact 2: Caviar And Octopus Nutrition Difference
Octopus vs Caviar: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||4 g||2.2 g|
|Fat||17.9 g||1.04 g|
|Protein||24.6 g||14.91 g|
|Water||47.5 g||80.25 g|
|Calcium||275 mg||53 mg|
|Iron||11.88 mg||5.3 mg|
|Magnessium||300 mg||30 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.6 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||181 mg||350 mg|
|Sodium||1500 mg||230 mg|
|Zink||0.6 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.19 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.62 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.12 mg||2.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.32 mg||0.36 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.05 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.89 mg||1.2 mg|
More protein in caviar
It is aslo easy to see see that in caviar is more protein than in octopus.
There is 14.91g per 100g of octopus and 24.6g per 100g of caviar so using simple math we can see that difference is about 65%.
More carbohydrates in caviar
In caviar is more carbohydrates than in octopus.
There is 2.2g/100g of carbohydrates in octopus and 4g/100g in caviar so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 82%.
More fat in caviar
In caviar is more fats than in octopus.
The tables above show us that there is 1.04g/100g of fats in octopus and 17.9g/100g in caviar. In this case difference is about 1621%.
- Carbohydrates4 g
- Fat17.9 g
- Protein24.6 g
- Water47.5 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 6% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
Vitamins: octopus vs caviar
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): caviar 533% more than octopus
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): caviar 1450% more than octopus
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): octopus 1650% more than caviar
- Vitaminium B6: octopus 13% more than caviar
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): caviar 213% more than octopus
- Vitaminium E: caviar 58% more than octopus
Minerals: caviar vs octopus
Compares of caviar
Compares of octopus
- Calories from Caviar
- Calories of Tomato sauce
- Calories in Instant coffee (not reconstituted)
- Upma calories per 100g
- Cooked shrimp carbs per 100g
- Club sandwich protein per 100g
- Taco shell fat per 100g
- How many calories does fried tofu have?
- Calories in a half of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in whole Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories for one, two or more Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in cup of Cabernet Sauvignon
- How much protein in kielbasa?