Cauliflower vs Eggplant: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cauliflower
At first glance, you can see that in cauliflower is just a little more calories than in eggplant.
Cauliflower has 25 kcal per 100g and eggplant 24 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In cauliflower and in eggplant most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cauliflower with eggplant in details.
Fact 2: Cauliflower And Eggplant Nutrition Difference
Eggplant vs Cauliflower: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||4.97 g||5.7 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.19 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||1.92 g||1 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.42 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||299 mg||230 mg|
|Sodium||30 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.507 mg||0.649 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.667 mg||0.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||57 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||15.5 mg||3.5 mg|
More protein in cauliflower
It is aslo easy to see see that in cauliflower is more protein than in eggplant.
There is 1g per 100g of eggplant and 1.92g per 100g of cauliflower so using simple math we can see that difference is about 92 %.
Less carbohydrates in cauliflower
In cauliflower is less carbohydrates than in eggplant.
There is 5.7g/100g of carbohydrates in eggplant and 4.97g/100g in cauliflower so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15 %.
More fat in cauliflower
In cauliflower is more fats than in eggplant.
The tables above show us that there is 0.19g/100g of fats in eggplant and 0.28g/100g in cauliflower. In this case difference is about 47 %.
- Carbohydrates4.97 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | 1 floret
- 66% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
Vitamins: eggplant vs cauliflower
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cauliflower 28% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cauliflower 62% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): eggplant 28% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium B5: cauliflower 137% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B6: cauliflower 119% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cauliflower 159% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium C: cauliflower 2091% more than eggplant
- Vitaminium E: eggplant 275% more than cauliflower
- Vitaminium K: cauliflower 343% more than eggplant
Minerals: cauliflower vs eggplant
Compares of cauliflower
- Cauliflower vs Artichoke
- Cauliflower vs Arugula
- Cauliflower vs Asparagus
- Cauliflower vs Beetroot
- Cauliflower vs Bitter Melon
- Cauliflower vs Bok Choy
- see all compares of cauliflower
Compares of eggplant
- Calories from Cauliflower
- Calories of Fodder cabbage
- Calories in Cucumber
- Eggplant calories per 100g
- Endive carbs per 100g
- Fava beans protein per 100g
- Fennel fat per 100g
- How many calories does kale have?
- Calories in a half of leek
- Calories in whole leek
- Calories for one, two or more leeks
- How much protein in lettuce?