Cauliflower vs Eggplant: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cauliflower vs eggplant - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cauliflower is just a little more calories than in eggplant.
Cauliflower has 25 kcal per 100g and eggplant 24 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4 %.
In cauliflower and in eggplant most calories came from carbs.
cauliflower or eggplant - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cauliflower - 4% more than eggplant.
- Carbohydrates: eggplant - 15% more than cauliflower.
- Fat: cauliflower - 32% more than eggplant.
- Dietary fiber: eggplant - 70% more than cauliflower.
- Protein: cauliflower - 48% more than eggplant.
Cauliflower vs eggplant: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|Carbohydrates||4.97 g||5.7 g|
|Fat||0.28 g||0.19 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||1.92 g||1 g|
|Calcium||22 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.42 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||15 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||299 mg||230 mg|
|Sodium||30 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.27 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.05 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.06 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.507 mg||0.649 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.667 mg||0.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.184 mg||0.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||57 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||48.2 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.08 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||15.5 mg||3.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cauliflower is more protein than in eggplant.
There is 1g per 100g of eggplant and 1.92g per 100g of cauliflower so using simple math we can see that difference is about 48 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cauliflower is less carbohydrates than in eggplant.
There is 5.7g/100g of carbohydrates in eggplant and 4.97g/100g in cauliflower so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 15 %.
Where is more fats?
In cauliflower is more fats than in eggplant.
Tables below show us that there is 0.19g/100g of fats in eggplant and 0.28g/100g in cauliflower. In this case difference is about 32 %.
See tables below to compare cauliflower with eggplant in details.
- Carbohydrates4.97 g
- Fat0.28 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1.92 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | 1 floret
- 66% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
cauliflower or eggplant - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cauliflower - 22% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cauliflower - 38% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): eggplant - 28% more than cauliflower.
- Vitaminium B5: cauliflower - 58% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B6: cauliflower - 54% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cauliflower - 61% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium C: cauliflower - 95% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium E: eggplant - 275% more than cauliflower.
- Vitaminium K: cauliflower - 77% more than eggplant.
cauliflower or eggplant - where is more minerals?
Compares of cauliflower
- Artichoke vs Cauliflower
- Arugula vs Cauliflower
- Asparagus vs Cauliflower
- Bamboo Shoots vs Cauliflower
- Basella vs Cauliflower
- Beetroot vs Cauliflower
Compares of eggplant
- Calories from Cauliflower
- Calories of Fodder cabbage
- Calories in Cucumber
- Eggplant calories per 100g
- Endive carbs per 100g
- Fava beans protein per 100g
- Fennel fat per 100g
- How many calories does kale have?
- Calories in a half of leek
- Calories in whole leek
- Calories for one, two or more leeks
- How much protein in lettuce?