Cashew Nuts vs Pistachios: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cashew nuts vs pistachios - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is just a little less calories than in pistachios.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and pistachios 557 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1 %.
In cashew nuts and in pistachios most calories came from fat.
cashew nuts or pistachios - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: pistachios - 1% more than cashew nuts.
- Carbohydrates: cashew nuts - 7% more than pistachios.
- Fat: pistachios - 1% more than cashew nuts.
- Dietary fiber: pistachios - 212% more than cashew nuts.
- Protein: pistachios - 13% more than cashew nuts.
Cashew nuts vs pistachios: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Pistachios|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||27.97 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||44.44 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||10.3 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||20.6 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||107 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||4.15 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||376 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||1025 mg|
|Sodium||12 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||0.87 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||0.52 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||1.7 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||51 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||5 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||22.6 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is less protein than in pistachios.
There is 20.6g per 100g of pistachios and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 13 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in pistachios.
There is 27.97g/100g of carbohydrates in pistachios and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7 %.
Where is more fats?
In cashew nuts is less fats than in pistachios.
Tables below show us that there is 44.44g/100g of fats in pistachios and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 1 %.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with pistachios in details.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
cashew nuts or pistachios - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pistachios - 106% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pistachios - 176% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pistachios - 22% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: cashew nuts - 40% more than pistachios.
- Vitaminium B6: pistachios - 308% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): pistachios - 104% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium C: pistachios - 900% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium E: pistachios - 326% more than cashew nuts.
cashew nuts or pistachios - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: pistachios - 189% more than cashew nuts.
- Iron: cashew nuts - 38% more than pistachios.
- Magnessium: cashew nuts - 59% more than pistachios.
- Phosphorus: cashew nuts - 37% more than pistachios.
- Potassium: pistachios - 55% more than cashew nuts.
- Sodium: cashew nuts - 92% more than pistachios.
- Zink: cashew nuts - 62% more than pistachios.
Compares of cashew nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
Compares of pistachios
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?