Cashew Nuts vs Pecan: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cashew nuts
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is less calories than in pecan.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and pecan 691 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 25%.
In cashew nuts and in pecan most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with pecan in details.
Fact 2: Cashew nuts And Pecan Nutrition Difference
Pecan vs Cashew nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Pecan|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||13.86 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||71.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||9.6 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||9.17 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||70 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||2.53 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||121 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||277 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||410 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||4.53 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||0.66 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||1.167 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||0.863 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||0.21 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||24.44 mg|
More protein in cashew nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is more protein than in pecan.
There is 9.17g per 100g of pecan and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 99%.
More carbohydrates in cashew nuts
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in pecan.
There is 13.86g/100g of carbohydrates in pecan and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 118%.
Less fat in cashew nuts
In cashew nuts is less fats than in pecan.
The tables above show us that there is 71.9g/100g of fats in pecan and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 64%.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: pecan vs cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): pecan 56% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): pecan 124% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pecan 10% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B5: cashew nuts 0% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B6: cashew nuts 99% more than pecan
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cashew nuts 14% more than pecan
- Vitaminium C: pecan 120% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium E: pecan 360% more than cashew nuts
Minerals: cashew nuts vs pecan
Compares of cashew nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Almonds
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of cashew nuts
Compares of pecan
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?