Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cashew nuts vs peanuts - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is just a little less calories than in peanuts.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and peanuts 567 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 3 %.
In cashew nuts and in peanuts most calories came from fat.
cashew nuts or peanuts - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: peanuts - 3% more than cashew nuts.
- Carbohydrates: cashew nuts - 47% more than peanuts.
- Fat: peanuts - 12% more than cashew nuts.
- Dietary fiber: peanuts - 158% more than cashew nuts.
- Protein: peanuts - 42% more than cashew nuts.
Cashew nuts vs peanuts: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Peanuts|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||16.13 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||49.24 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||8.5 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||25.8 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||92 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||4.58 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||168 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||76 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||705 mg|
|Sodium||12 mg||18 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||3.27 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||0.64 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.135 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||12.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||1.767 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||0.348 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||240 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||8.33 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is less protein than in peanuts.
There is 25.8g per 100g of peanuts and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 42 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in peanuts.
There is 16.13g/100g of carbohydrates in peanuts and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 47 %.
Where is more fats?
In cashew nuts is less fats than in peanuts.
Tables below show us that there is 49.24g/100g of fats in peanuts and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 12 %.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with peanuts in details.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
cashew nuts or peanuts - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): peanuts - 51% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): peanuts - 133% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): peanuts - 1036% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B5: peanuts - 105% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium B6: cashew nuts - 17% more than peanuts.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): peanuts - 860% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium E: peanuts - 57% more than cashew nuts.
cashew nuts or peanuts - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: peanuts - 149% more than cashew nuts.
- Iron: cashew nuts - 31% more than peanuts.
- Magnessium: cashew nuts - 42% more than peanuts.
- Phosphorus: cashew nuts - 87% more than peanuts.
- Potassium: peanuts - 7% more than cashew nuts.
- Sodium: peanuts - 50% more than cashew nuts.
- Zink: cashew nuts - 43% more than peanuts.
Compares of cashew nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
Compares of peanuts
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?