Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Cashew nuts
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is less calories than in macadamia nuts.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and macadamia nuts 718 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 30%.
In cashew nuts and in macadamia nuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with macadamia nuts in details.
Fact 2: Cashew nuts And Macadamia nuts Nutrition Difference
Macadamia nuts vs Cashew nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Macadamia nuts|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||13.82 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||75.77 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||8.6 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||7.91 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||85 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||3.69 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||130 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||188 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||368 mg|
|Sodium||12 mg||5 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||1.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||1.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||2.473 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||0.758 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||0.275 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||0.24 mg|
More protein in cashew nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is more protein than in macadamia nuts.
There is 7.91g per 100g of macadamia nuts and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 130%.
More carbohydrates in cashew nuts
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in macadamia nuts.
There is 13.82g/100g of carbohydrates in macadamia nuts and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 118%.
Less fat in cashew nuts
In cashew nuts is less fats than in macadamia nuts.
The tables above show us that there is 75.77g/100g of fats in macadamia nuts and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 73%.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: macadamia nuts vs cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): macadamia nuts 183% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): macadamia nuts 179% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): macadamia nuts 133% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B5: cashew nuts 14% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B6: cashew nuts 52% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): cashew nuts 127% more than macadamia nuts
- Vitaminium C: macadamia nuts 140% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium E: cashew nuts 2113% more than macadamia nuts
Minerals: cashew nuts vs macadamia nuts
- Calcium: macadamia nuts 130% more than cashew nuts
- Iron: cashew nuts 81% more than macadamia nuts
- Magnessium: cashew nuts 125% more than macadamia nuts
- Phosphorus: cashew nuts 215% more than macadamia nuts
- Potassium: cashew nuts 79% more than macadamia nuts
- Sodium: cashew nuts 140% more than macadamia nuts
- Zink: cashew nuts 345% more than macadamia nuts
Compares of cashew nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Almonds
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of cashew nuts
Compares of macadamia nuts
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?