Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cashew nuts
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is more calories than in hazelnuts.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and hazelnuts 628 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 14 %.
In cashew nuts and in hazelnuts most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with hazelnuts in details.
Fact 2: Cashew nuts And Hazelnuts Nutrition Difference
Hazelnuts vs Cashew nuts: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Hazelnuts|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||16.7 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||60.75 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||14.95 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||114 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||4.7 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||163 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||290 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||680 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||2.45 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||0.643 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.113 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||0.918 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||0.563 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||113 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||6.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||34.1 mg||14.2 mg|
More protein in cashew nuts
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is more protein than in hazelnuts.
There is 14.95g per 100g of hazelnuts and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 22 %.
More carbohydrates in cashew nuts
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in hazelnuts.
There is 16.7g/100g of carbohydrates in hazelnuts and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 81 %.
Less fat in cashew nuts
In cashew nuts is less fats than in hazelnuts.
The tables above show us that there is 60.75g/100g of fats in hazelnuts and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 39 %.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
Vitamins: hazelnuts vs cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): hazelnuts 52% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): hazelnuts 95% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): hazelnuts 69% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B5: hazelnuts 6% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B6: hazelnuts 35% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): hazelnuts 352% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium C: hazelnuts 1160% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium E: hazelnuts 182% more than cashew nuts
- Vitaminium K: cashew nuts 140% more than hazelnuts
Minerals: cashew nuts vs hazelnuts
Compares of cashew nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Almonds
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
- see all compares of cashew nuts
Compares of hazelnuts
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts nutrition
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts calories
- Cashew Nuts vs Pecan protein
- Cashew Nuts vs Pine Nuts sugar
- Cashew Nuts vs Pistachios vitamins
- Cashew Nuts vs Walnuts dietary fiber
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts vitaminium C
- Chestnuts vs Macadamia Nuts magnessium
- Chestnuts vs Peanuts potassium