Cashew Nuts vs Coconut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cashew nuts vs coconut - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cashew nuts is more calories than in coconut.
Cashew nuts has 553 kcal per 100g and coconut 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 36 %.
In cashew nuts and in coconut most calories came from fat.
cashew nuts or coconut - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: cashew nuts - 36% more than coconut.
- Carbohydrates: cashew nuts - 50% more than coconut.
- Fat: cashew nuts - 24% more than coconut.
- Dietary fiber: coconut - 173% more than cashew nuts.
- Protein: cashew nuts - 82% more than coconut.
Cashew nuts vs coconut: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Cashew nuts||Coconut|
|Carbohydrates||30.19 g||15.23 g|
|Fat||43.85 g||33.49 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.3 g||9 g|
|Protein||18.22 g||3.3 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||14 mg|
|Iron||6.68 mg||2.43 mg|
|Magnessium||292 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||593 mg||113 mg|
|Potassium||660 mg||356 mg|
|Sodium||12 mg||20 mg|
|Zink||5.78 mg||1.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.423 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.058 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.062 mg||0.54 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.864 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.417 mg||0.054 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||25 mg||26 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.5 mg||3.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||5.31 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||34.1 mg||0.2 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in cashew nuts is more protein than in coconut.
There is 3.3g per 100g of coconut and 18.22g per 100g of cashew nuts so using simple math we can see that difference is about 82 %.
Where is more carbs?
In cashew nuts is more carbohydrates than in coconut.
There is 15.23g/100g of carbohydrates in coconut and 30.19g/100g in cashew nuts so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 50 %.
Where is more fats?
In cashew nuts is more fats than in coconut.
Tables below show us that there is 33.49g/100g of fats in coconut and 43.85g/100g in cashew nuts. In this case difference is about 24 %.
See tables below to compare cashew nuts with coconut in details.
- Carbohydrates30.19 g
- Fat43.85 g
- Dietary fiber3.3 g
- Protein18.22 g
100g | ounce | handfull | tablespoon | cup | half cup
- 21% CARBS.
- 12% PROTEIN
- 67% FAT
cashew nuts or coconut - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): cashew nuts - 84% more than coconut.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cashew nuts - 66% more than coconut.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cashew nuts - 49% more than coconut.
- Vitaminium B5: cashew nuts - 65% more than coconut.
- Vitaminium B6: cashew nuts - 87% more than coconut.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut - 4% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium C: coconut - 560% more than cashew nuts.
- Vitaminium E: cashew nuts - 95% more than coconut.
- Vitaminium K: cashew nuts - 99% more than coconut.
cashew nuts or coconut - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: cashew nuts - 62% more than coconut.
- Iron: cashew nuts - 64% more than coconut.
- Magnessium: cashew nuts - 89% more than coconut.
- Phosphorus: cashew nuts - 81% more than coconut.
- Potassium: cashew nuts - 46% more than coconut.
- Sodium: coconut - 67% more than cashew nuts.
- Zink: cashew nuts - 81% more than coconut.
Compares of cashew nuts
- Almonds vs Cashew Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Chestnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Coconut
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts
Compares of coconut
- Calories from Cashew nuts
- Calories of Chestnuts
- Calories in Chia seeds
- Coconut calories per 100g
- Linseed carbs per 100g
- Hazelnuts protein per 100g
- Macadamia nuts fat per 100g
- How many calories do peanuts have?
- Calories in handful of Pine nuts
- Calories in tablespoon of Pine nuts
- How much protein in pistachios?
- Cashew Nuts vs Hazelnuts nutrition
- Cashew Nuts vs Macadamia Nuts calories
- Cashew Nuts vs Peanuts protein
- Cashew Nuts vs Pecan sugar
- Cashew Nuts vs Pine Nuts vitamins
- Cashew Nuts vs Pistachios dietary fiber
- Cashew Nuts vs Walnuts vitaminium C
- Cashew Nuts vs Almond Flakes magnessium
- Chestnuts vs Hazelnuts potassium