Carrot Juice vs Tomato Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Carrot juice
At first glance, you can see that in carrot juice is much more calories than in tomato juice.
Carrot juice has 40 kcal per 100g and tomato juice 17 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 135%.
In carrot juice and in tomato juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot juice with tomato juice in details.
Fact 2: Carrot juice And Tomato juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: carrot juice - 135% more than tomato juice
- Carbohydrates: carrot juice - 163% more than tomato juice
- Fat: tomato juice - 93% more than carrot juice
- Dietary fiber: carrot juice - 100% more than tomato juice
- Protein: carrot juice - 12% more than tomato juice
- Water: tomato juice - 6% more than carrot juice
Tomato juice vs Carrot juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot juice||Tomato juice|
|Carbohydrates||9.28 g||3.53 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.29 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||0.95 g||0.85 g|
|Water||88.87 g||94.24 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||10 mg|
|Iron||0.46 mg||0.39 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||11 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.5 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||292 mg||217 mg|
|Sodium||66 mg||10 mg|
|Zink||15.5 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.092 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.055 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.386 mg||0.673 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.217 mg||0.07 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.5 mg||70.1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.16 mg||0.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in carrot juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot juice is more protein than in tomato juice.
There is 0.85g per 100g of tomato juice and 0.95g per 100g of carrot juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 12%.
More carbohydrates in carrot juice
In carrot juice is more carbohydrates than in tomato juice.
There is 3.53g/100g of carbohydrates in tomato juice and 9.28g/100g in carrot juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 163%.
Less fat in carrot juice
In carrot juice is less fats than in tomato juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.29g/100g of fats in tomato juice and 0.15g/100g in carrot juice. In this case difference is about 93%.
- Carbohydrates9.28 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber0.8 g
- Protein0.95 g
- Water88.87 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: tomato juice vs carrot juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): tomato juice 9% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): tomato juice 42% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): tomato juice 74% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium B6: carrot juice 210% more than tomato juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tomato juice 400% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium C: tomato juice 725% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium E: carrot juice 263% more than tomato juice
- Vitaminium K: carrot juice 700% more than tomato juice
Minerals: carrot juice vs tomato juice
- Calcium: carrot juice 140% more than tomato juice
- Iron: carrot juice 18% more than tomato juice
- Magnessium: carrot juice 27% more than tomato juice
- Phosphorus: carrot juice 574% more than tomato juice
- Potassium: carrot juice 35% more than tomato juice
- Sodium: carrot juice 560% more than tomato juice
- Zink: carrot juice 574% more than tomato juice
Compares of carrot juice
- Carrot Juice vs Apple Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Orange Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Tomato Juice
- see all compares of carrot juice
Compares of tomato juice
- Calories from Carrot juice
- Calories of Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Rice milk
- Yuca calories per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles carbs per 100g
- Baked pork chop protein per 100g
- White potatoes fat per 100g
- How many calories do Lucky Charms have?
- Calories in a half of chia pudding
- Calories in whole chia pudding
- Calories for one, two or more chia pudding
- How much protein in black bean salad?