Carrot Juice vs Cranberry Juice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Carrot juice
At first glance, you can see that in carrot juice is less calories than in cranberry juice.
Carrot juice has 40 kcal per 100g and cranberry juice 46 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 15%.
In carrot juice and in cranberry juice most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot juice with cranberry juice in details.
Fact 2: Carrot juice And Cranberry juice Nutrition Difference
- Calories: cranberry juice - 15% more than carrot juice
- Carbohydrates: cranberry juice - 31% more than carrot juice
- Fat: carrot juice - 15% more than cranberry juice
- Dietary fiber: carrot juice - 700% more than cranberry juice
- Protein: carrot juice - 144% more than cranberry juice
- Water: carrot juice - 2% more than cranberry juice
Cranberry juice vs Carrot juice: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot juice||Cranberry juice|
|Carbohydrates||9.28 g||12.2 g|
|Fat||0.15 g||0.13 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.8 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.95 g||0.39 g|
|Water||88.87 g||87.13 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||0.46 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||14 mg||6 mg|
|Phosphorus||15.5 mg||5.1 mg|
|Potassium||292 mg||77 mg|
|Sodium||66 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||15.5 mg||5.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.092 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.055 mg||0.018 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.386 mg||0.091 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.217 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.004 mg||0.001 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.5 mg||9.3 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.16 mg||1.2 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.016 mg||0.005 mg|
More protein in carrot juice
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot juice is more protein than in cranberry juice.
There is 0.39g per 100g of cranberry juice and 0.95g per 100g of carrot juice so using simple math we can see that difference is about 144%.
Less carbohydrates in carrot juice
In carrot juice is less carbohydrates than in cranberry juice.
There is 12.2g/100g of carbohydrates in cranberry juice and 9.28g/100g in carrot juice so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 31%.
More fat in carrot juice
In carrot juice is more fats than in cranberry juice.
The tables above show us that there is 0.13g/100g of fats in cranberry juice and 0.15g/100g in carrot juice. In this case difference is about 15%.
- Carbohydrates9.28 g
- Fat0.15 g
- Dietary fiber0.8 g
- Protein0.95 g
- Water88.87 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 88% CARBS.
- 9% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: cranberry juice vs carrot juice
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot juice 922% more than cranberry juice
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot juice 206% more than cranberry juice
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot juice 324% more than cranberry juice
- Vitaminium B6: carrot juice 317% more than cranberry juice
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): carrot juice 300% more than cranberry juice
- Vitaminium C: cranberry juice 9% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium E: cranberry juice 3% more than carrot juice
- Vitaminium K: carrot juice 220% more than cranberry juice
Minerals: carrot juice vs cranberry juice
- Calcium: carrot juice 200% more than cranberry juice
- Iron: carrot juice 84% more than cranberry juice
- Magnessium: carrot juice 133% more than cranberry juice
- Phosphorus: carrot juice 204% more than cranberry juice
- Potassium: carrot juice 279% more than cranberry juice
- Sodium: carrot juice 3200% more than cranberry juice
- Zink: carrot juice 204% more than cranberry juice
Compares of carrot juice
- Carrot Juice vs Apple Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Orange Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Cherry Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Grapefruit Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Pineapple Juice
- Carrot Juice vs Tomato Juice
- see all compares of carrot juice
Compares of cranberry juice
- Calories from Carrot juice
- Calories of Swordfish (fillet, meat)
- Calories in Rice milk
- Yuca calories per 100g
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles carbs per 100g
- Baked pork chop protein per 100g
- White potatoes fat per 100g
- How many calories do Lucky Charms have?
- Calories in a half of chia pudding
- Calories in whole chia pudding
- Calories for one, two or more chia pudding
- How much protein in black bean salad?