Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Carrot cake vs tiramisu - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in carrot cake is more calories than in tiramisu.
Carrot cake has 412 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16 %.
In carrot cake and in tiramisu most calories came from carbs.
carrot cake or tiramisu - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: carrot cake - 16% more than tiramisu
- Carbohydrates: carrot cake - 150% more than tiramisu
- Fat: tiramisu - 118% more than carrot cake
- Dietary fiber: carrot cake - 3625% more than tiramisu
- Protein: tiramisu - 60% more than carrot cake
- Water: tiramisu - 305% more than carrot cake
Carrot cake vs tiramisu nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|per 100g||Carrot cake||Tiramisu|
|Carbohydrates||74.3 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||5.92 g|
|Water||9.66 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||223 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.34 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Potassium||73 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||316 mg||155 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.302 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.301 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.199 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.115 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||0.71 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot cake is less protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 3.71g per 100g of carrot cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 60 %.
In carrot cake is more carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 74.3g/100g in carrot cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 150 %.
In carrot cake is less fats than in tiramisu.
The tables above show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 11.14g/100g in carrot cake. In this case difference is about 118 %.
See tables below to compare carrot cake with tiramisu in details.
- Carbohydrates74.3 g
- Fat11.14 g
- Dietary fiber14.9 g
- Protein3.71 g
- Water9.66 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake | 1 cupcake
- 72% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Vitamins: tiramisu vs carrot cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot cake 243% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot cake 22% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot cake 121% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu 29% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu 5117% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium E: carrot cake 49% more than tiramisu
Minerals: carrot cake vs tiramisu
Compares of carrot cake
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Donut
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu
- see all compares of carrot cake
Compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Carrot cake
- Calories of Neufchatel
- Calories in White cheese
- Olive oil calories per 100g
- Poultry sausage carbs per 100g
- Minced beef protein per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does pudding have?
- Calories in a half of apple turnover
- Calories in whole apple turnover
- Calories for one, two or more apple turnover
- How much protein in concha?