Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Carrot cake
At first glance, you can see that in carrot cake is more calories than in tiramisu.
Carrot cake has 412 kcal per 100g and tiramisu 354 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 16%.
In carrot cake and in tiramisu most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot cake with tiramisu in details.
Fact 2: Carrot cake And Tiramisu Nutrition Difference
Tiramisu vs Carrot cake: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot cake||Tiramisu|
|Carbohydrates||74.3 g||29.67 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||24.23 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||5.92 g|
|Water||9.66 g||39.17 g|
|Calcium||223 mg||66 mg|
|Iron||1.34 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||15 mg|
|Potassium||73 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||316 mg||155 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.302 mg||0.088 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.301 mg||0.246 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.199 mg||0.993 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.062 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.115 mg||6 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||0.71 mg|
Less protein in carrot cake
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot cake is less protein than in tiramisu.
There is 5.92g per 100g of tiramisu and 3.71g per 100g of carrot cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 60%.
More carbohydrates in carrot cake
In carrot cake is more carbohydrates than in tiramisu.
There is 29.67g/100g of carbohydrates in tiramisu and 74.3g/100g in carrot cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 150%.
Less fat in carrot cake
In carrot cake is less fats than in tiramisu.
The tables above show us that there is 24.23g/100g of fats in tiramisu and 11.14g/100g in carrot cake. In this case difference is about 118%.
- Carbohydrates74.3 g
- Fat11.14 g
- Dietary fiber14.9 g
- Protein3.71 g
- Water9.66 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake | 1 cupcake
- 72% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Vitamins: tiramisu vs carrot cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot cake 243% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot cake 22% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot cake 121% more than tiramisu
- Vitaminium B6: tiramisu 29% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): tiramisu 5117% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium E: carrot cake 49% more than tiramisu
Minerals: carrot cake vs tiramisu
Compares of carrot cake
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Donut
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu
- see all compares of carrot cake
Compares of tiramisu
- Calories from Carrot cake
- Calories of Neufchatel
- Calories in White cheese
- Olive oil calories per 100g
- Poultry sausage carbs per 100g
- Minced beef protein per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does pudding have?
- Calories in a half of apple turnover
- Calories in whole apple turnover
- Calories for one, two or more apple turnover
- How much protein in concha?