Carrot Cake vs Donut: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Carrot cake
At first glance, you can see that in carrot cake is less calories than in donut.
Carrot cake has 412 kcal per 100g and donut 452 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 10%.
In carrot cake and in donut most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot cake with donut in details.
Fact 2: Carrot cake And Donut Nutrition Difference
Donut vs Carrot cake: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot cake||Donut|
|Carbohydrates||74.3 g||51.33 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||25.25 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||1.9 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||4.93 g|
|Water||9.66 g||16.76 g|
|Calcium||223 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||1.34 mg||4 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||30 mg|
|Potassium||73 mg||201 mg|
|Sodium||316 mg||326 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.302 mg||0.163 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.301 mg||0.125 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.199 mg||1.59 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.024 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.115 mg||0.09 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||2.02 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.008 mg|
Less protein in carrot cake
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot cake is less protein than in donut.
There is 4.93g per 100g of donut and 3.71g per 100g of carrot cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 33%.
More carbohydrates in carrot cake
In carrot cake is more carbohydrates than in donut.
There is 51.33g/100g of carbohydrates in donut and 74.3g/100g in carrot cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 45%.
Less fat in carrot cake
In carrot cake is less fats than in donut.
The tables above show us that there is 25.25g/100g of fats in donut and 11.14g/100g in carrot cake. In this case difference is about 127%.
- Carbohydrates74.3 g
- Fat11.14 g
- Dietary fiber14.9 g
- Protein3.71 g
- Water9.66 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake | 1 cupcake
- 72% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Vitamins: donut vs carrot cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot cake 85% more than donut
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot cake 141% more than donut
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot cake 38% more than donut
- Vitaminium B6: carrot cake 100% more than donut
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): carrot cake 28% more than donut
- Vitaminium E: donut 91% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium K: donut 33% more than carrot cake
Minerals: carrot cake vs donut
Compares of carrot cake
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Donut
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu
- see all compares of carrot cake
Compares of donut
- Calories from Carrot cake
- Calories of Neufchatel
- Calories in White cheese
- Olive oil calories per 100g
- Poultry sausage carbs per 100g
- Minced beef protein per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does pudding have?
- Calories in a half of apple turnover
- Calories in whole apple turnover
- Calories for one, two or more apple turnover
- How much protein in concha?