Carrot Cake vs Croissant: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Carrot cake
At first glance, you can see that in carrot cake is just a little more calories than in croissant.
Carrot cake has 412 kcal per 100g and croissant 406 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1%.
In carrot cake and in croissant most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot cake with croissant in details.
Fact 2: Carrot cake And Croissant Nutrition Difference
Croissant vs Carrot cake: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot cake||Croissant|
|Carbohydrates||74.3 g||45.8 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||21 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||2.6 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||8.2 g|
|Water||9.66 g||23.2 g|
|Calcium||223 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||1.34 mg||2.03 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||73 mg||118 mg|
|Sodium||316 mg||384 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.302 mg||0.388 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.301 mg||0.241 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.199 mg||2.188 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.115 mg||0.13 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||0.84 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in carrot cake
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot cake is less protein than in croissant.
There is 8.2g per 100g of croissant and 3.71g per 100g of carrot cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 121%.
More carbohydrates in carrot cake
In carrot cake is more carbohydrates than in croissant.
There is 45.8g/100g of carbohydrates in croissant and 74.3g/100g in carrot cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 62%.
Less fat in carrot cake
In carrot cake is less fats than in croissant.
The tables above show us that there is 21g/100g of fats in croissant and 11.14g/100g in carrot cake. In this case difference is about 89%.
- Carbohydrates74.3 g
- Fat11.14 g
- Dietary fiber14.9 g
- Protein3.71 g
- Water9.66 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake | 1 cupcake
- 72% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Vitamins: croissant vs carrot cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): croissant 28% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot cake 25% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot cake 1% more than croissant
- Vitaminium B6: croissant 21% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): croissant 13% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium E: carrot cake 26% more than croissant
- Vitaminium K: carrot cake 200% more than croissant
Minerals: carrot cake vs croissant
Compares of carrot cake
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Donut
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu
- see all compares of carrot cake
Compares of croissant
- Calories from Carrot cake
- Calories of Neufchatel
- Calories in White cheese
- Olive oil calories per 100g
- Poultry sausage carbs per 100g
- Minced beef protein per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does pudding have?
- Calories in a half of ketchup packet
- Calories in whole ketchup packet
- Calories for one, two or more ketchup packets
- How much protein in Jelly Bean?