Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Carrot cake
At first glance, you can see that in carrot cake is less calories than in dark chocolate.
Carrot cake has 412 kcal per 100g and dark chocolate 546 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 33%.
In carrot cake and in dark chocolate most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot cake with dark chocolate in details.
Fact 2: Carrot cake And Dark chocolate Nutrition Difference
- Calories: dark chocolate - 33% more than carrot cake
- Carbohydrates: carrot cake - 21% more than dark chocolate
- Fat: dark chocolate - 181% more than carrot cake
- Dietary fiber: carrot cake - 113% more than dark chocolate
- Protein: dark chocolate - 32% more than carrot cake
- Water: carrot cake - 896% more than dark chocolate
Dark chocolate vs Carrot cake: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot cake||Dark chocolate|
|Carbohydrates||74.3 g||61.17 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||31.28 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||7 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||4.88 g|
|Water||9.66 g||0.97 g|
|Calcium||223 mg||56 mg|
|Iron||1.34 mg||8.02 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||146 mg|
|Potassium||73 mg||559 mg|
|Sodium||316 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.302 mg||0.025 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.301 mg||0.05 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.199 mg||0.725 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||0.54 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.008 mg|
Less protein in carrot cake
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot cake is less protein than in dark chocolate.
There is 4.88g per 100g of dark chocolate and 3.71g per 100g of carrot cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 32%.
More carbohydrates in carrot cake
In carrot cake is more carbohydrates than in dark chocolate.
There is 61.17g/100g of carbohydrates in dark chocolate and 74.3g/100g in carrot cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 21%.
Less fat in carrot cake
In carrot cake is less fats than in dark chocolate.
The tables above show us that there is 31.28g/100g of fats in dark chocolate and 11.14g/100g in carrot cake. In this case difference is about 181%.
- Carbohydrates74.3 g
- Fat11.14 g
- Dietary fiber14.9 g
- Protein3.71 g
- Water9.66 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake | 1 cupcake
- 72% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Vitamins: dark chocolate vs carrot cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot cake 1108% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot cake 502% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot cake 203% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium B6: carrot cake 14% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium E: carrot cake 96% more than dark chocolate
- Vitaminium K: dark chocolate 33% more than carrot cake
Minerals: carrot cake vs dark chocolate
Compares of carrot cake
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Donut
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu
- see all compares of carrot cake
Compares of dark chocolate
- Calories from Carrot cake
- Calories of Neufchatel
- Calories in White cheese
- Olive oil calories per 100g
- Poultry sausage carbs per 100g
- Minced beef protein per 100g
- Tilapia (fillet, meat) fat per 100g
- How many calories does pudding have?
- Calories in a half of apple turnover
- Calories in whole apple turnover
- Calories for one, two or more apple turnover
- How much protein in concha?