Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Carrot cake
At first glance, you can see that in carrot cake is more calories than in cheese cake.
Carrot cake has 412 kcal per 100g and cheese cake 321 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 28%.
In carrot cake and in cheese cake most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare carrot cake with cheese cake in details.
Fact 2: Carrot cake And Cheese cake Nutrition Difference
- Calories: carrot cake - 28% more than cheese cake
- Carbohydrates: carrot cake - 191% more than cheese cake
- Fat: cheese cake - 102% more than carrot cake
- Dietary fiber: carrot cake - 3625% more than cheese cake
- Protein: cheese cake - 48% more than carrot cake
- Water: cheese cake - 372% more than carrot cake
Cheese cake vs Carrot cake: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Carrot cake||Cheese cake|
|Carbohydrates||74.3 g||25.5 g|
|Fat||11.14 g||22.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||14.9 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||3.71 g||5.5 g|
|Water||9.66 g||45.6 g|
|Calcium||223 mg||51 mg|
|Iron||1.34 mg||0.63 mg|
|Magnessium||11 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||73 mg||90 mg|
|Sodium||316 mg||438 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.302 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.301 mg||0.193 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||2.199 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.048 mg||0.052 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.115 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.06 mg||0.56 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.004 mg|
Less protein in carrot cake
It is aslo easy to see see that in carrot cake is less protein than in cheese cake.
There is 5.5g per 100g of cheese cake and 3.71g per 100g of carrot cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 48%.
More carbohydrates in carrot cake
In carrot cake is more carbohydrates than in cheese cake.
There is 25.5g/100g of carbohydrates in cheese cake and 74.3g/100g in carrot cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 191%.
Less fat in carrot cake
In carrot cake is less fats than in cheese cake.
The tables above show us that there is 22.5g/100g of fats in cheese cake and 11.14g/100g in carrot cake. In this case difference is about 102%.
- Carbohydrates74.3 g
- Fat11.14 g
- Dietary fiber14.9 g
- Protein3.71 g
- Water9.66 g
100g | ounce | single piece | whole cake | 1 cupcake
- 72% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 24% FAT
Vitamins: cheese cake vs carrot cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carrot cake 979% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): carrot cake 56% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): carrot cake 1028% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium B6: cheese cake 8% more than carrot cake
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): carrot cake 475% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium E: carrot cake 89% more than cheese cake
- Vitaminium K: carrot cake 50% more than cheese cake
Minerals: carrot cake vs cheese cake
Compares of carrot cake
- Carrot Cake vs Croissant
- Carrot Cake vs Dark Chocolate
- Carrot Cake vs Ice Cream
- Carrot Cake vs Donut
- Carrot Cake vs Cheese Cake
- Carrot Cake vs Tiramisu
- see all compares of carrot cake
Compares of cheese cake
- Calories from Carrot cake
- Calories of Neufchatel
- Calories in Breast milk
- Poultry offal calories per 100g
- Dried pears carbs per 100g
- Anchovy protein per 100g
- Beef fat per 100g
- How many calories does pig in a blanket have?
- Calories in a half of ketchup packet
- Calories in whole ketchup packet
- Calories for one, two or more ketchup packets
- How much protein in Jelly Bean?