Carp vs Cod: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Carp vs cod fillet - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in carp is much more calories than in cod fillet.
Carp has 127 kcal per 100g and cod fillet 82 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 55 %.
In carp and in cod fillet most calories came from protein.
carp or cod fillet - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: carp - 55% more than cod fillet
- Fat: carp - 736% more than cod fillet
- Protein: carp - 0% more than cod fillet
- Water: cod fillet - 6% more than carp
Carp vs cod fillet nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Fat||5.6 g||0.67 g|
|Protein||17.83 g||17.81 g|
|Water||76.31 g||81.22 g|
|Calcium||41 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||1.24 mg||0.38 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||32 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Potassium||333 mg||413 mg|
|Sodium||49 mg||54 mg|
|Zink||0.1 mg||0.1 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.115 mg||0.076 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.055 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.64 mg||2.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.19 mg||0.245 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium C||1.6 mg||1 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.63 mg||0.64 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in carp is more protein than in cod fillet.
There is 17.81g per 100g of cod fillet and 17.83g per 100g of carp so using simple math we can see that difference is about 0 %.
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in carp and cod fillet - 0g/100g.
In carp is more fats than in cod fillet.
The tables above show us that there is 0.67g/100g of fats in cod fillet and 5.6g/100g in carp. In this case difference is about 736 %.
See tables below to compare carp with cod fillet in details.
- Fat5.6 g
- Protein17.83 g
- Water76.31 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 0% CARBS.
- 59% PROTEIN
- 41% FAT
Vitamins: cod fillet vs carp
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): carp 51% more than cod fillet
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): cod fillet 18% more than carp
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cod fillet 26% more than carp
- Vitaminium B6: cod fillet 29% more than carp
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): carp 114% more than cod fillet
- Vitaminium C: carp 60% more than cod fillet
- Vitaminium E: cod fillet 2% more than carp
Minerals: carp vs cod fillet
Compares of carp
- Carp vs Cod Fillet
- Carp vs Halibut
- Carp vs Herring
- Carp vs Mackerel
- Carp vs Perch
- Carp vs Tuna
- see all compares of carp
Compares of cod fillet
- Calories from Carp
- Calories of Linseed oil
- Calories in Riesling
- Cooked mushrooms calories per 100g
- Biscotti carbs per 100g
- Baba Ganoush protein per 100g
- Cooked carrots fat per 100g
- How many calories do cooked sardines have?
- Calories in a half of old fashioned donut
- Calories in whole old fashioned donut
- Calories for one, two or more old fashioned donuts
- How much protein in spicy chicken sandwich?