Cardamom vs Cilantro: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Cardamom
At first glance, you can see that in Cardamom is much more calories than in cilantro.
Cardamom has 311 kcal per 100g and cilantro 23 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1252%.
In Cardamom and in cilantro most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Cardamom with cilantro in details.
Fact 2: Cardamom And Cilantro Nutrition Difference
Cilantro vs Cardamom: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||68.47 g||3.67 g|
|Fat||6.7 g||0.52 g|
|Dietary fiber||28 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||10.76 g||2.13 g|
|Water||8.28 g||92.21 g|
|Calcium||383 mg||67 mg|
|Iron||13.97 mg||1.77 mg|
|Magnessium||229 mg||26 mg|
|Potassium||1119 mg||521 mg|
|Sodium||18 mg||46 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.198 mg||0.067 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.182 mg||0.162 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.102 mg||1.114 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.23 mg||0.149 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21 mg||27 mg|
More protein in Cardamom
It is aslo easy to see see that in Cardamom is more protein than in cilantro.
There is 2.13g per 100g of cilantro and 10.76g per 100g of Cardamom so using simple math we can see that difference is about 405%.
More carbohydrates in Cardamom
In Cardamom is more carbohydrates than in cilantro.
There is 3.67g/100g of carbohydrates in cilantro and 68.47g/100g in Cardamom so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 1766%.
More fat in Cardamom
In Cardamom is more fats than in cilantro.
The tables above show us that there is 0.52g/100g of fats in cilantro and 6.7g/100g in Cardamom. In this case difference is about 1188%.
- Carbohydrates68.47 g
- Fat6.7 g
- Dietary fiber28 g
- Protein10.76 g
- Water8.28 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon
- 73% CARBS.
- 11% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
Vitamins: cilantro vs Cardamom
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Cardamom 196% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Cardamom 12% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): cilantro 1% more than Cardamom
- Vitaminium B6: Cardamom 54% more than cilantro
- Vitaminium C: cilantro 29% more than Cardamom
Minerals: Cardamom vs cilantro
Compares of Cardamom
- Cardamom vs Coriander
- Cardamom vs Cinnamon
- Cardamom vs Ginger
- Cardamom vs Fennel
- Cardamom vs Turmeric
- Cardamom vs Cilantro
- see all compares of Cardamom
Compares of cilantro
- Calories from Cardamom
- Calories of Sour cream 18% fat
- Calories in Turkey frankfurters
- Lard calories per 100g
- Shark meat carbs per 100g
- Peanut milk protein per 100g
- Fritos fat per 100g
- How many calories does no bake cookie have?
- Calories in a half of freeze pop
- Calories in whole freeze pop
- Calories for one, two or more freeze pops
- How much protein in thai tea?