Cappuccino vs Chai Latte: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Chai latte vs. Cappuccino
When it comes to coffee drinks, there are two that stand out as fan favorites: cappuccino and chai latte.
While both are delicious and offer a unique flavor profile, there are some key differences between the two.
For starters, a cappuccino is made with espresso, while a chai latte is made with brewed tea. This gives the cappuccino a stronger, more robust flavor. Additionally, a cappuccino is typically made with steamed milk, while a chai latte is made with milk that has been simmered with spices.
This gives the chai latte a richer, more creamy texture. When it comes to caffeine, a cappuccino has more than double the amount found in a chai latte.
So, if you’re looking for a coffee drink to give you a little boost of energy, a cappuccino is the way to go.
But, if you’re looking for something to relax with before bed, a chai latte is a better choice. So, which is better? It all depends on your personal preference.
Less Calories in Cappuccino
At first glance, you can see that in cappuccino is much less calories than in chai latte.
Cappuccino has 27 kcal per 100g and chai latte 429 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 1489%.
In cappuccino and in chai latte most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare cappuccino with chai latte in details.
Cappuccino And Chai latte Nutrition Difference
Chai latte vs Cappuccino: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Cappuccino||Chai latte|
|Carbohydrates||2.7 g||80.95 g|
|Fat||1.03 g||7.14 g|
|Protein||1.68 g||4.76 g|
|Calcium||62 mg||190 mg|
|Sodium||27 mg||167 mg|
Less protein in cappuccino
It is aslo easy to see see that in cappuccino is less protein than in chai latte.
There is 4.76g per 100g of chai latte and 1.68g per 100g of cappuccino so using simple math we can see that difference is about 183%.
Less carbohydrates in cappuccino
In cappuccino is less carbohydrates than in chai latte.
There is 80.95g/100g of carbohydrates in chai latte and 2.7g/100g in cappuccino so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 2898%.
Less fat in cappuccino
In cappuccino is less fats than in chai latte.
The tables above show us that there is 7.14g/100g of fats in chai latte and 1.03g/100g in cappuccino. In this case difference is about 593%.
- Carbohydrates2.7 g
- Fat1.03 g
- Protein1.68 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | glass
- 40% CARBS.
- 25% PROTEIN
- 35% FAT
Compares of cappuccino
- Cappuccino vs Coffee
- Cappuccino vs Espresso
- Cappuccino vs Latte Coffee
- Cappuccino vs Macchiato Coffee
- Cappuccino vs Ice Coffee
- Cappuccino vs Cafe Mocha
- see all compares of cappuccino
Compares of chai latte
- Calories from Cappuccino
- Calories of Blueberry muffin
- Calories in Roast beef
- Meatball calories per 100g
- Hershey's Kiss carbs per 100g
- Budweiser beer protein per 100g
- Chicken thigh fat per 100g
- How many calories does cooked broccoli raab have?
- Calories in tablespoon of boiled onions
- How much protein in frozen mixed vegetables?
- Cappuccino vs Frappuccino nutrition
- Cappuccino vs Vanilla Latte calories
- Cuban Coffee vs Espresso protein
- Cuban Coffee vs Turkish Coffee sugar
- Espresso vs Latte Coffee vitamins
- Espresso vs Macchiato Coffee dietary fiber
- Espresso vs Turkish Coffee vitaminium C
- Espresso vs Ice Coffee magnessium
- Espresso vs Frappuccino potassium