Camembert vs Gouda Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is less calories than in gouda cheese.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and gouda cheese 356 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 19%.
In camembert and in gouda cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with gouda cheese in details.
Fact 2: Camembert And Gouda cheese Nutrition Difference
Gouda cheese vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Camembert||Gouda cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||2.22 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||27.44 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||24.94 g|
|Water||51.8 g||41.46 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||700 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||29 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||2.3 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||819 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||2.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.334 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.063 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.021 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.24 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is less protein than in gouda cheese.
There is 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 26%.
Less carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is less carbohydrates than in gouda cheese.
There is 2.22g/100g of carbohydrates in gouda cheese and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 383%.
Less fat in camembert
In camembert is less fats than in gouda cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 27.44g/100g of fats in gouda cheese and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: gouda cheese vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 7% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): camembert 46% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert 900% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B6: camembert 184% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 195% more than gouda cheese
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese 14% more than camembert
- Vitaminium K: gouda cheese 0% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs gouda cheese
- Calcium: gouda cheese 80% more than camembert
- Iron: camembert 38% more than gouda cheese
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 45% more than camembert
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese 15% more than camembert
- Potassium: camembert 55% more than gouda cheese
- Sodium: camembert 3% more than gouda cheese
- Zink: gouda cheese 15% more than camembert
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of gouda cheese
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Butter nutrition
- Camembert vs Goat Cheese" calories
- Camembert vs Cheddar protein
- Camembert vs Mozzarella sugar
- Camembert vs Halloumi vitamins
- Camembert vs Mascarpone dietary fiber
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese magnessium
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese potassium