Camembert vs Feta Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is more calories than in feta cheese.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and feta cheese 265 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In camembert and in feta cheese most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with feta cheese in details.
Fact 2: Camembert And Feta cheese Nutrition Difference
Feta cheese vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Camembert||Feta cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||3.88 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||21.49 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||14.21 g|
|Water||51.8 g||55.22 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||493 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.65 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||19 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||62 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||1139 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.154 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.844 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.991 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.424 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.032 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||0.18 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.002 mg|
More protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is more protein than in feta cheese.
There is 14.21g per 100g of feta cheese and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 39%.
Less carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is less carbohydrates than in feta cheese.
There is 3.88g/100g of carbohydrates in feta cheese and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 743%.
More fat in camembert
In camembert is more fats than in feta cheese.
The tables above show us that there is 21.49g/100g of fats in feta cheese and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 13%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: feta cheese vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): feta cheese 450% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): feta cheese 73% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): feta cheese 57% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B6: feta cheese 87% more than camembert
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 94% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium E: camembert 17% more than feta cheese
- Vitaminium K: feta cheese 0% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs feta cheese
- Calcium: feta cheese 27% more than camembert
- Iron: feta cheese 97% more than camembert
- Magnessium: camembert 5% more than feta cheese
- Phosphorus: camembert 11% more than feta cheese
- Potassium: camembert 202% more than feta cheese
- Sodium: feta cheese 35% more than camembert
- Zink: camembert 11% more than feta cheese
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of feta cheese
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese nutrition
- Camembert vs Butter calories
- Camembert vs Goat Cheese" protein
- Camembert vs Cheddar sugar
- Camembert vs Mozzarella vitamins
- Camembert vs Halloumi dietary fiber
- Camembert vs Mascarpone vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese magnessium
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese potassium