Camembert vs Butter: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Camembert
At first glance, you can see that in camembert is much less calories than in butter.
Camembert has 300 kcal per 100g and butter 717 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 139%.
In camembert and in butter most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare camembert with butter in details.
Fact 2: Camembert And Butter Nutrition Difference
Butter vs Camembert: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||0.46 g||0.06 g|
|Fat||24.26 g||81.11 g|
|Protein||19.8 g||0.85 g|
|Water||51.8 g||16.17 g|
|Calcium||388 mg||24 mg|
|Iron||0.33 mg||0.02 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||2 mg|
|Phosphorus||2 mg||7 mg|
|Potassium||187 mg||24 mg|
|Sodium||842 mg||11 mg|
|Zink||2 mg||7 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.028 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.488 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.63 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.227 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.062 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.21 mg||2.32 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.002 mg||0.007 mg|
More protein in camembert
It is aslo easy to see see that in camembert is more protein than in butter.
There is 0.85g per 100g of butter and 19.8g per 100g of camembert so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2229%.
More carbohydrates in camembert
In camembert is more carbohydrates than in butter.
There is 0.06g/100g of carbohydrates in butter and 0.46g/100g in camembert so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 667%.
Less fat in camembert
In camembert is less fats than in butter.
The tables above show us that there is 81.11g/100g of fats in butter and 24.26g/100g in camembert. In this case difference is about 234%.
- Carbohydrates0.46 g
- Fat24.26 g
- Protein19.8 g
- Water51.8 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice
- 1% CARBS.
- 26% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
Vitamins: butter vs camembert
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): camembert 460% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): camembert 1335% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): camembert 1400% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6: camembert 7467% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): camembert 1967% more than butter
- Vitaminium E: butter 1005% more than camembert
- Vitaminium K: butter 250% more than camembert
Minerals: camembert vs butter
Compares of camembert
- Camembert vs Blue Cheese
- Camembert vs Brie
- Camembert vs Cottage Cheese
- Camembert vs Feta Cheese
- Camembert vs Gouda Cheese
- Camembert vs Butter
- see all compares of camembert
Compares of butter
- Calories from Camembert
- Calories of Coconut oil
- Calories in Sousage
- Almond butter calories per 100g
- Trout carbs per 100g
- Atlantic salmon protein per 100g
- Rutabaga fat per 100g
- How many calories does dragon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of chicken tamale
- Calories in whole chicken tamale
- Calories for one, two or more chicken tamales
- How much protein in chobani yogurt?
- Camembert vs Goat Cheese" nutrition
- Camembert vs Cheddar calories
- Camembert vs Mozzarella protein
- Camembert vs Halloumi sugar
- Camembert vs Mascarpone vitamins
- White Cheese vs Cottage Cheese dietary fiber
- White Cheese vs Feta Cheese vitaminium C
- White Cheese vs Gouda Cheese magnessium
- White Cheese vs Egg potassium