Cake vs Biscuits: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Cake vs biscuit - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in cake is more calories than in biscuit.
Cake has 290 kcal per 100g and biscuit 353 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 22 %.
In cake and in biscuit most calories came from carbs.
cake or biscuit - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: biscuit - 22% more than cake
- Carbohydrates: cake - 7% more than biscuit
- Fat: biscuit - 104% more than cake
- Saturated fat: cake - 150% more than biscuit
- Dietary fiber: biscuit - 0% more than cake
- Protein: cake - 10% more than biscuit
- Water: cake - 24% more than biscuit
Cake vs biscuit nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||47.7 g||44.6 g|
|Fat||8 g||16.3 g|
|Saturated fat||3.52 g||1.41 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.5 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||7.7 g||7 g|
|Water||35.9 g||28.9 g|
|Calcium||36 mg||235 mg|
|Iron||1 mg||2.9 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||83 mg||0.08 mg|
|Potassium||118 mg||121 mg|
|Sodium||139 mg||580 mg|
|Zink||0.66 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.081 mg||0.356 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.157 mg||0.31 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.83 mg||2.949 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.04 mg||0.035 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.02 mg||1.1 mg|
|Beta karoten||16 mg||1 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in cake is more protein than in biscuit.
There is 7g per 100g of biscuit and 7.7g per 100g of cake so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10 %.
In cake is more carbohydrates than in biscuit.
There is 44.6g/100g of carbohydrates in biscuit and 47.7g/100g in cake so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 7 %.
In cake is less fats than in biscuit.
The tables above show us that there is 16.3g/100g of fats in biscuit and 8g/100g in cake. In this case difference is about 104 %.
See tables below to compare cake with biscuit in details.
- Carbohydrates47.7 g
- Fat8 g
- Saturated fat3.52 g
- Dietary fiber1.5 g
- Protein7.7 g
- Water35.9 g
100g | ounce | slice
- 65% CARBS.
- 10% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
Vitamins: biscuit vs cake
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): biscuit 340% more than cake
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): biscuit 97% more than cake
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): biscuit 255% more than cake
- Vitaminium B6: cake 14% more than biscuit
- Vitaminium E: biscuit 8% more than cake
- Beta karoten: cake 1500% more than biscuit
Minerals: cake vs biscuit
Compares of cake
Compares of biscuit
- Calories from Cake
- Calories of Cooked spaghetti
- Calories in Bread
- Sardines calories per 100g
- Edam cheese carbs per 100g
- Almond oil protein per 100g
- Blackberry juice fat per 100g
- How many calories does rum have?
- Calories in a half of smoked sausage
- Calories in whole smoked sausage
- Calories for one, two or more smoked sausage
- How much protein in Gyoza dumplings?