Butternut Squash vs Eggplant: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Butternut squash vs eggplant - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in butternut squash is more calories than in eggplant.
Butternut squash has 45 kcal per 100g and eggplant 24 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 47 %.
In butternut squash and in eggplant most calories came from carbs.
butternut squash or eggplant - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: butternut squash - 47% more than eggplant.
- Carbohydrates: butternut squash - 51% more than eggplant.
- Fat: eggplant - 90% more than butternut squash.
- Dietary fiber: eggplant - 70% more than butternut squash.
- Protein: eggplant - 0% more than butternut squash.
Butternut squash vs eggplant: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Butternut squash||Eggplant|
|Carbohydrates||11.69 g||5.7 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||0.19 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||3.4 g|
|Protein||1 g||1 g|
|Calcium||48 mg||9 mg|
|Iron||0.7 mg||0.24 mg|
|Magnessium||34 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||352 mg||230 mg|
|Sodium||4 mg||2 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.16 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.1 mg||0.039 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.2 mg||0.649 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.4 mg||0.281 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.154 mg||0.084 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||27 mg||22 mg|
|Vitaminium C||21 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1.44 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium K||1.1 mg||3.5 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that there is the same amount of protein in butternut squash and eggplant - 1g/100g.
Where is more carbs?
In butternut squash is more carbohydrates than in eggplant.
There is 5.7g/100g of carbohydrates in eggplant and 11.69g/100g in butternut squash so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 51 %.
Where is more fats?
In butternut squash is less fats than in eggplant.
Tables below show us that there is 0.19g/100g of fats in eggplant and 0.1g/100g in butternut squash. In this case difference is about 90 %.
See tables below to compare butternut squash with eggplant in details.
- Carbohydrates11.69 g
- Fat0.1 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein1 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup | cup | mashed
- 91% CARBS.
- 8% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
butternut squash or eggplant - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): butternut squash - 61% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): eggplant - 85% more than butternut squash.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): butternut squash - 46% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B5: butternut squash - 30% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B6: butternut squash - 45% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): butternut squash - 19% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium C: butternut squash - 90% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium E: butternut squash - 79% more than eggplant.
- Vitaminium K: eggplant - 218% more than butternut squash.
butternut squash or eggplant - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: butternut squash - 81% more than eggplant.
- Iron: butternut squash - 66% more than eggplant.
- Magnessium: butternut squash - 59% more than eggplant.
- Potassium: butternut squash - 35% more than eggplant.
- Sodium: butternut squash - 50% more than eggplant.
- Zink: eggplant - 7% more than butternut squash.
Compares of butternut squash
- Artichoke vs Butternut Squash
- Arugula vs Butternut Squash
- Asparagus vs Butternut Squash
- Bamboo Shoots vs Butternut Squash
- Beetroot vs Butternut Squash
- Calabash vs Butternut Squash
Compares of eggplant
- Calories from Butternut squash
- Calories of Cabbage
- Calories in Carrot
- Cassava calories per 100g
- Cauliflower carbs per 100g
- Fodder cabbage protein per 100g
- Cucumber fat per 100g
- How many calories does eggplant have?
- Calories in handful of fava beans
- Calories in tablespoon of fava beans
- How much protein in fennel?
- Butternut Squash vs Endive nutrition
- Butternut Squash vs Fava Beans calories
- Butternut Squash vs Kale protein
- Butternut Squash vs Kohlrabi sugar
- Butternut Squash vs Leek vitamins
- Butternut Squash vs Lettuce dietary fiber
- Butternut Squash vs Moringa vitaminium C
- Butternut Squash vs Okra magnessium
- Butternut Squash vs Onion potassium