Buttermilk vs Boiled Egg (Hard Or Soft): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Buttermilk vs boiled egg - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in buttermilk is less calories than in boiled egg.
Buttermilk has 105 kcal per 100g and boiled egg 155 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 48 %.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in buttermilk cames from carbs and in boiled egg from fat.
buttermilk or boiled egg - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: boiled egg - 48% more than buttermilk.
- Carbohydrates: buttermilk - 98% more than boiled egg.
- Fat: boiled egg - 84% more than buttermilk.
- Protein: buttermilk - 63% more than boiled egg.
- Water: boiled egg - 2412% more than buttermilk.
Buttermilk vs boiled egg: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Buttermilk||Boiled egg (hard or soft)|
|Carbohydrates||49 g||1.12 g|
|Fat||5.78 g||10.61 g|
|Protein||34.3 g||12.58 g|
|Water||2.97 g||74.62 g|
|Calcium||1184 mg||50 mg|
|Iron||0.3 mg||1.19 mg|
|Magnessium||110 mg||10 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.4 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||1592 mg||126 mg|
|Sodium||517 mg||124 mg|
|Zink||0.4 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.392 mg||0.066 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||1.579 mg||0.513 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.876 mg||0.064 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.338 mg||0.121 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.047 mg||0.044 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||1.03 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in buttermilk is more protein than in boiled egg.
There is 12.58g per 100g of boiled egg and 34.3g per 100g of buttermilk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 63 %.
Where is more carbs?
In buttermilk is more carbohydrates than in boiled egg.
There is 1.12g/100g of carbohydrates in boiled egg and 49g/100g in buttermilk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 98 %.
Where is more fats?
In buttermilk is less fats than in boiled egg.
Tables below show us that there is 10.61g/100g of fats in boiled egg and 5.78g/100g in buttermilk. In this case difference is about 84 %.
See tables below to compare buttermilk with boiled egg in details.
- Carbohydrates49 g
- Fat5.78 g
- Protein34.3 g
- Water2.97 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 51% CARBS.
- 36% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
buttermilk or boiled egg - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): buttermilk - 83% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): buttermilk - 68% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): buttermilk - 93% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B6: buttermilk - 64% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): buttermilk - 6% more than boiled egg.
- Vitaminium E: boiled egg - 930% more than buttermilk.
buttermilk or boiled egg - where is more minerals?
- Calcium: buttermilk - 96% more than boiled egg.
- Iron: boiled egg - 297% more than buttermilk.
- Magnessium: buttermilk - 91% more than boiled egg.
- Phosphorus: buttermilk - 25% more than boiled egg.
- Potassium: buttermilk - 92% more than boiled egg.
- Sodium: buttermilk - 76% more than boiled egg.
- Zink: buttermilk - 25% more than boiled egg.
Compares of buttermilk
- Blue Cheese vs Buttermilk
- Brie vs Buttermilk
- Camembert vs Buttermilk
- White Cheese vs Buttermilk
- Cottage Cheese vs Buttermilk
- Edam Cheese vs Buttermilk
Compares of boiled egg
- Calories from Buttermilk
- Calories of Chicken breast
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?
- Buttermilk vs Butter nutrition
- Buttermilk vs Goat Cheese calories
- Buttermilk vs Sour Cream 18% protein
- Buttermilk vs Sour Cream 12% sugar
- Buttermilk vs Sour Cream vitamins
- Buttermilk vs Milk Powder dietary fiber
- Buttermilk vs Natural Yogurt vitaminium C
- Buttermilk vs Greek Yoghurt magnessium
- Buttermilk vs Cheddar potassium