Butter vs Mozzarella Cheese: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Butter
At first glance, you can see that in butter is much more calories than in mozzarella.
Butter has 717 kcal per 100g and mozzarella 280 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 156%.
In butter and in mozzarella most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare butter with mozzarella in details.
Butter And Mozzarella Nutrition Difference
Mozzarella vs Butter: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Butter||Mozzarella cheese|
|Carbohydrates||0.06 g||3.1 g|
|Fat||81.11 g||17.1 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||27.5 g|
|Water||16.17 g||49.9 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||731 mg|
|Iron||0.02 mg||0.25 mg|
|Magnessium||2 mg||26 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||1.8 mg|
|Potassium||24 mg||95 mg|
|Sodium||11 mg||16 mg|
|Zink||7 mg||1.8 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.005 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.034 mg||0.34 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.042 mg||0.12 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.003 mg||0.08 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.009 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.32 mg||0.15 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in butter
It is aslo easy to see see that in butter is less protein than in mozzarella.
There is 27.5g per 100g of mozzarella and 0.85g per 100g of butter so using simple math we can see that difference is about 3135%.
Less carbohydrates in butter
In butter is less carbohydrates than in mozzarella.
There is 3.1g/100g of carbohydrates in mozzarella and 0.06g/100g in butter so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 5067%.
More fat in butter
In butter is more fats than in mozzarella.
The tables above show us that there is 17.1g/100g of fats in mozzarella and 81.11g/100g in butter. In this case difference is about 374%.
- Carbohydrates0.06 g
- Fat81.11 g
- Protein0.85 g
- Water16.17 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: mozzarella vs butter
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
mozzarella - 300% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
mozzarella - 900% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
mozzarella - 186% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6:
mozzarella - 2567% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
mozzarella - 200% more than butter
- Vitaminium E:
butter - 1447% more than mozzarella
- Vitaminium K:
butter - 250% more than mozzarella
Minerals: butter vs mozzarella
mozzarella - 2946% more than butter
mozzarella - 1150% more than butter
mozzarella - 1200% more than butter
butter - 289% more than mozzarella
mozzarella - 296% more than butter
mozzarella - 45% more than butter
butter - 289% more than mozzarella
Compares of butter
- Butter vs Blue Cheese
- Butter vs Brie
- Butter vs Camembert
- Butter vs Cottage Cheese
- Butter vs Feta Cheese
- Butter vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of butter
Compares of mozzarella
- Calories from Butter
- Calories of Blood sausage
- Calories in Pork
- Herring calories per 100g
- Mascarpone cheese carbs per 100g
- Ground cinnamon protein per 100g
- Zebra cakes fat per 100g
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How much protein in kalamata olives?
- Butter vs Mascarpone nutrition
- Butter vs Omelette calories
- Goat Cheese vs Sour Cream 18% protein
- Goat Cheese vs Halloumi sugar
- Goat Cheese vs Greek Yoghurt vitamins
- Goat Cheese vs Mozzarella dietary fiber
- Goat Cheese vs Cheddar vitaminium C
- Goat Cheese vs Halloumi magnessium
- Goat Cheese&Quot; vs Mascarpone potassium