Butter vs Milk Powder: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Butter
At first glance, you can see that in butter is more calories than in milk powder.
Butter has 717 kcal per 100g and milk powder 496 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 45%.
In butter and in milk powder most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare butter with milk powder in details.
Fact 2: Butter And Milk powder Nutrition Difference
Milk powder vs Butter: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Butter||Milk powder|
|Carbohydrates||0.06 g||38.42 g|
|Fat||81.11 g||26.71 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||26.32 g|
|Water||16.17 g||2.47 g|
|Calcium||24 mg||912 mg|
|Iron||0.02 mg||0.47 mg|
|Magnessium||2 mg||85 mg|
|Phosphorus||7 mg||2.2 mg|
|Potassium||24 mg||1330 mg|
|Sodium||11 mg||371 mg|
|Zink||7 mg||2.2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.005 mg||0.283 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.034 mg||1.205 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.042 mg||0.646 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.003 mg||0.302 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.003 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium E||2.32 mg||0.58 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.007 mg||0.002 mg|
Less protein in butter
It is aslo easy to see see that in butter is less protein than in milk powder.
There is 26.32g per 100g of milk powder and 0.85g per 100g of butter so using simple math we can see that difference is about 2996%.
Less carbohydrates in butter
In butter is less carbohydrates than in milk powder.
There is 38.42g/100g of carbohydrates in milk powder and 0.06g/100g in butter so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 63933%.
More fat in butter
In butter is more fats than in milk powder.
The tables above show us that there is 26.71g/100g of fats in milk powder and 81.11g/100g in butter. In this case difference is about 204%.
- Carbohydrates0.06 g
- Fat81.11 g
- Protein0.85 g
- Water16.17 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
Vitamins: milk powder vs butter
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): milk powder 5560% more than butter
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): milk powder 3444% more than butter
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): milk powder 1438% more than butter
- Vitaminium B6: milk powder 9967% more than butter
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): milk powder 1133% more than butter
- Vitaminium E: butter 300% more than milk powder
- Vitaminium K: butter 250% more than milk powder
Minerals: butter vs milk powder
- Calcium: milk powder 3700% more than butter
- Iron: milk powder 2250% more than butter
- Magnessium: milk powder 4150% more than butter
- Phosphorus: butter 218% more than milk powder
- Potassium: milk powder 5442% more than butter
- Sodium: milk powder 3273% more than butter
- Zink: butter 218% more than milk powder
Compares of butter
- Butter vs Blue Cheese
- Butter vs Brie
- Butter vs Camembert
- Butter vs Cottage Cheese
- Butter vs Feta Cheese
- Butter vs Gouda Cheese
- see all compares of butter
Compares of milk powder
- Calories from Butter
- Calories of Blood sausage
- Calories in Pork
- Herring calories per 100g
- Mascarpone cheese carbs per 100g
- Ground cinnamon protein per 100g
- Saag paneer fat per 100g
- How many calories does Gushers have?
- Calories in a half of egg foo yung
- Calories in whole egg foo yung
- Calories for one, two or more eggs foo yung
- How much protein in Rolo?