Butter (60% Fat) vs Lard: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Butter 60% fat vs lard - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in butter 60% fat is much less calories than in lard.
Butter 60% fat has 499 kcal per 100g and lard 898 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 80 %.
In butter 60% fat and in lard most calories came from fat.
butter 60% fat or lard - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: lard - 80% more than butter 60% fat.
- Fat: lard - 81% more than butter 60% fat.
- Protein: butter 60% fat - 98% more than lard.
- Water: butter 60% fat - 99% more than lard.
Butter 60% fat vs lard: detailed nutrition, vitamins and minerals comparison
|per 100g||Butter (60% fat)||Lard|
|Fat||55.1 g||99.5 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.07 g|
|Water||42.1 g||0.25 g|
|Calcium||48 mg||1 mg|
|Iron||1.09 mg||0.13 mg|
|Phosphorus||4.8 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||71 mg||15 mg|
|Sodium||450 mg||27 mg|
|Zink||4.8 mg||11 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.01 mg||0.004 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.07 mg||0.015 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.02 mg||0.725 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.01 mg||0.005 mg|
Where is more protein?
It is aslo easy to see see that in butter 60% fat is more protein than in lard.
There is 0.07g per 100g of lard and 3.3g per 100g of butter 60% fat so using simple math we can see that difference is about 98 %.
Where is more carbs?
There is the same amount of carbohydrates in butter 60% fat and lard - 0g/100g.
Where is more fats?
In butter 60% fat is less fats than in lard.
Tables below show us that there is 99.5g/100g of fats in lard and 55.1g/100g in butter 60% fat. In this case difference is about 81 %.
See tables below to compare butter 60% fat with lard in details.
- Fat55.1 g
- Protein3.3 g
- Water42.1 g
100g | ounce | tablespoon | teaspoon | slice | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 97% FAT
butter 60% fat or lard - where is more vitamins?
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): butter 60% fat - 60% more than lard.
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): butter 60% fat - 79% more than lard.
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): lard - 3525% more than butter 60% fat.
- Vitaminium B6: butter 60% fat - 50% more than lard.
butter 60% fat or lard - where is more minerals?
Compares of butter 60% fat
Compares of lard
- Calories from Butter (60% fat)
- Calories of Dried cranberries
- Calories in Whisky (whiskey)
- Horseflesh calories per 100g
- Sierra Mist carbs per 100g
- Pumpkin bread protein per 100g
- Coconut flour fat per 100g
- How many calories does Grey Goose vodka have?
- Calories in a half of cooked soba noodles
- Calories in whole cooked soba noodles
- Calories for one, two or more cooked soba noodles
- Calories in handful of cooked soba noodles
- How much protein in shredded chicken?
- Butter 60% Fat vs Almond Butter nutrition
- Butter 60% Fat vs Peanut Butter calories
- Lard vs Almond Butter protein
- Lard vs Peanut Butter sugar
- Almond Butter vs Peanut Butter vitamins
- Anchovy vs Cod Fillet dietary fiber
- Anchovy vs Halibut vitaminium C
- Anchovy vs Herring magnessium
- Anchovy vs Mackerel potassium