Burger (Burger King) vs Vegetable Soup: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Burger King hamburger
At first glance, you can see that in Burger King hamburger is much more calories than in vegetable soup.
Burger King hamburger has 261 kcal per 100g and vegetable soup 38 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 587%.
In Burger Bing hamburger and in vegetable soup most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare Burger King hamburger with vegetable soup in details.
Fact 2: Burger King hamburger And Vegetable soup Nutrition Difference
- Calories: Burger King hamburger - 587% more than vegetable soup
- Carbohydrates: Burger King hamburger - 329% more than vegetable soup
- Fat: Burger King hamburger - 1113% more than vegetable soup
- Dietary fiber: vegetable soup - 20% more than Burger King hamburger
- Protein: Burger King hamburger - 716% more than vegetable soup
- Water: vegetable soup - 96% more than Burger King hamburger
Vegetable soup vs Burger King hamburger: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Burger (Burger King)||Vegetable soup|
|Carbohydrates||26.76 g||6.24 g|
|Fat||10.55 g||0.87 g|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||14.85 g||1.82 g|
|Water||45.97 g||90.02 g|
|Calcium||76 mg||14 mg|
|Iron||2.87 mg||0.48 mg|
|Magnessium||25 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||217 mg||181 mg|
|Sodium||461 mg||242 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.334 mg||0.042 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.227 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||3.947 mg||0.987 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.101 mg||0.086 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.089 mg||0.013 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.2 mg||6.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.04 mg||0.2 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.006 mg||0.017 mg|
More protein in Burger King hamburger
It is aslo easy to see see that in Burger King hamburger is more protein than in vegetable soup.
There is 1.82g per 100g of vegetable soup and 14.85g per 100g of Burger King hamburger so using simple math we can see that difference is about 716%.
More carbohydrates in Burger King hamburger
In Burger King hamburger is more carbohydrates than in vegetable soup.
There is 6.24g/100g of carbohydrates in vegetable soup and 26.76g/100g in Burger King hamburger so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 329%.
More fat in Burger King hamburger
In Burger King hamburger is more fats than in vegetable soup.
The tables above show us that there is 0.87g/100g of fats in vegetable soup and 10.55g/100g in Burger King hamburger. In this case difference is about 1113%.
- Carbohydrates26.76 g
- Fat10.55 g
- Dietary fiber1 g
- Protein14.85 g
- Water45.97 g
100g | ounce | single piece
- 41% CARBS.
- 23% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
Vitamins: vegetable soup vs Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): Burger King hamburger 695% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): Burger King hamburger 497% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): Burger King hamburger 300% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B6: Burger King hamburger 17% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): Burger King hamburger 585% more than vegetable soup
- Vitaminium C: vegetable soup 3300% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium E: vegetable soup 400% more than Burger King hamburger
- Vitaminium K: vegetable soup 183% more than Burger King hamburger
Minerals: Burger King hamburger vs vegetable soup
Compares of Burger Bing hamburger
- Burger King Hamburger vs Pizza
- Burger King Hamburger vs Big Mac
- Burger King Hamburger vs Puff Pastry
- Burger King Hamburger vs Falafel
- Burger King Hamburger vs Baked Beans
- Burger King Hamburger vs McDonalds Fries
- see all compares of Burger King hamburger
Compares of vegetable soup
- Calories from Burger (Burger King)
- Calories of Parboiled rice
- Calories in Breast milk
- Poultry offal calories per 100g
- Dried pears carbs per 100g
- Anchovy protein per 100g
- Beef fat per 100g
- How many calories does pig in a blanket have?
- Calories in a half of ketchup packet
- Calories in whole ketchup packet
- Calories for one, two or more ketchup packets
- How much protein in Jelly Bean?
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Baked Beans nutrition
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McDonalds Hamburger calories
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McChicken protein
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs McRoyal sugar
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Pancake vitamins
- McDonalds Cheeseburger vs Mushroom Soup dietary fiber
- Puff Pastry vs Mushroom Soup vitaminium C
- Falafel vs McDonalds Hamburger magnessium
- Falafel vs Hummus potassium